To describe the place in one word is easy. Wow!
Sprawled atop a mountain with the wide blue sea of Tañon Strait and Mt. Kanlaon as your backdrop, La Vue Cabine is a piece of paradise. Located in Toledo City, this cabin embodies total relaxation and comfort in a posh manner.
La Vue Cabine, the wood cabin getaway for the back-to-basic vacationers accommodates a group of twelve (12) people in one big room. Inside is three (3) double-decked queen size beds, a multi-purpose dining and entertainment room, and a common bathroom.
Apparently, La Vue Cabine was created out of passion: passion for life and passion for nature. Every detail screams passion for the aforementioned because you surely will get to experience life and nature at its finest.
You get to leave your gadgets behind after taking the gram-worthy photos and just spend quality time with family and/or friends.
Rates & Other Information
- ₱1,666 per person or ₱20,000 per night for 7-12 guests
- ₱2,666 per person or ₱16,000 per night for 5-6 guests
- ₱3,000 per person or ₱6,000 pax per night for 1-2 guests (Mondays to Thursdays only)
- ₱3,000 per person or ₱12,000 pax per night for 3-4 guests (Mondays to Thursdays only)
Note: Rates include afternoon native drink, sumptuous dinner and a hearty breakfast all from a wide choice of signature local native Filipino dishes.
- Afternoon drinks (sikwate / honey lemonsito)
- Dinner – choice of 3 dishes, rice, fresh fruits and beverages
- Breakfast – Choice of 2 dishes, eggs, rice and/or bread, fresh fruits and beverages
- Food should be ordered 2 days prior to date of stay
- No cancellation and no refund policy
- No Corkage Fee for food and drinks
How to get there?
Exact location: Sitio Babag 2, Brgy. Pangamihan, Toledo City — 2-3 hours away from the city, 31km away from JY Square Mall in Lahug.
BY PRIVATE CAR: You can navigate with Waze or Google Maps, and search for “La Vue Cabine”.
- You can drive up from JY Square Mall Lahug to Barangay Cantipla, Cebu City (Approx. 23 kms). On your left, you will see the La Vue Cabine signage, turn left on that corner, this will lead you to Barangay Sudlon 1. (You will know that you are near that corner once you will pass by the Police Camp with visible checkpoint barriers)
- Once reaching the “Y” intersection, you will see the La Vue Cabine signage directing you to turn right. That will lead you to Barangay Pangamihan, Toledo City.
- Drive all the way until you see a waiting shed on your right with the La Vue Cabine Signage. (Approximately 2.8 kms from the “Y” intersection).
BY VAN/V-HIRE: From the van terminal at Ayala Center Cebu, take a v-hire going to Balamban. Ask the driver to drop you off at Cantipla corner Transcentral Hi-way (Cantipla Strawberry farm). Fare is ₱150. From there, take a habal-habal or the local motorcycle taxi and ask to be dropped off at the La Vue Cabine in Barangay Pangamihan, Toledo City. Fare is ₱80.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.