If you ever wanted to learn the Japanese language (for whatever purpose), this is definitely a great news for you!
Approved by Cebu City Mayor Tommy Osmena, the Cebu City Public Library is offering a 180-hours Japanese Language Class, and it’s absolutely FREE!
Here are the steps to avail the free class:
- Head on to Cebu City Public Library to enroll. See below for how to get there details and Map. Note, there is no online reservations or registrations.
- Bring 2 copies of 1×1 latest ID photo. Open to 18 years old and above only.
- Enrollment period is on February 26 to 28, 2019 (8AM to 10PM).
Classes will start on March 2, 2019. It will be held every Saturday and Sunday, from 5PM to 9PM.
Note: After the 180 hours of training, a certificate of attendance will be given.
This training can be very useful for the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
How to get there?
Exact location: G/F, Rizal Memorial Library and Museum Bldg, Osmeña Blvd, Lungsod ng Cebu.
- You can ride any PUJ that will pass through the capitol, 14D, 04H, 17D and many more.
- NO parking space available. It might be better to commute or hail a taxi or GrabCar when going there.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.