Apart from its rich culture, delicious local food and friendly community, one of the best things about Cebu is its proximity – almost everything you want to do is just a few hours drive away from the city. Pristine white beaches? Head on to Alcoy or Badian’s Lambug Beach in Southern Cebu. Affordable to luxurious resorts, or island hopping? There’s a lot in Northern Cebu. And if you’re looking for a quick escape from the city and want to just chill and enjoy the fresh air and scenic mountain view, the best place is to go West – from Sirao to Busay to Balamban.
Guess what? There’s a new attraction slash dining bistro in Balamban that will surely capture the hearts of the Cebuanos and tourists alike. Introducing Florentino’s, pegged as the Little Tagaytay of Cebu primarily because of its chill and cozy outdoor ambiance – the breathtaking view and the foggy weather.
The photos alone are already breathtaking. How much more if you get to experience the place firsthand? We guarantee, you will be amazed! You will be more proud for Cebu!
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance Fee: ₱100 per person (₱50 is consumable)
- Operating hours: 7AM to 7PM, Tuesdays to Sundays (Closed on Mondays except holidays). Best time to go: 7-9 AM & 4-6PM.
- Corkage fee: Applies to all food and drinks. There’s a mini restaurant inside the attraction.
- Contact details: 0932-876-4019
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Brgy. Gaas, Balamban, Cebu – across Adventure Cafe (30-45 min drive from JY square or Marco Polo via the scenic Transcentral highway)
- PUBLIC: Take a V-hire from the Ayala Center Terminal going to Balamban via Transcentral highway route. Fare is P120 per person (one-way). Inform the driver to drop you off at Adventure Cafe (Florentino’s is just right across).
- PRIVATE: Parking space available. Just search for “Florentino’s” in Gaas Balamban via Waze or Google Maps. Florentino’s is just across Adventure Cafe.
- RENT: Avail an Uphill Cebu Package Tour (9 Destinations in 1 Day) for only P999 at SquadPH Tours and Travels.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.