Imagine that creamy, salty taste of cheese wrapped and poured on those delicious meat. Now take that picture and put it in a hot sizzling pan, can you see that cheese melting, oozing into that mouthwatering sight?
This is what awaits you in the much talked about resto in Cebu. All that buzz of this unique and awesome place didn’t disappoint for their food was absolutely delicious. Introducing, the Fat Dois!
To all the cheese lovers out there, this is our haven. Fat Dois‘ main dishes are simple which consists of cheese and ribs, cheese and chicken (comes in spicy, barbecue, or garlic soy flavors — pops of boneless chicken are drenched in three kinds of cheese), and the famous spicy noodles with spam and cheese which will make your jaws drop with its size.
The dishes are served and heated with portable stoves so you could see that cheese boiling right in front of you. You can dip, wrap, and pull up the cheese making the dining experience more fun and exciting.
Fat Dois also offers sides like kimchi rice, plain rice, french fries, and extra cheese. They serve soft drinks and water.
One can never ask for a more hearty meal.
- They do not accept reservations.
- Seats are provided outside for those who wait.
- A.S. Fortuna St., Mandaue City. Before Oakridge if coming from Banilad, after Oakridge if coming from JCenter Mall or Hernan Cortes.
- 2/F Parkmall in Mandaue City
- Delivery service time: 11AM to 7PM daily
- Contact numbers for delivery: (032) 516-0628 / 0932-189-6210
- Operating hours: 5:30PM to 10PM everyday except Fridays
- Seating capacity: 40 people
- Contact number: (032) 516 0628
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact Location: A.S. Fortuna St., Mandaue City. Before Oakridge if coming from Banilad, after Oakridge if coming from JCenter Mall or Hernan Cortes. 30 minutes away from Ayala Center Cebu.
BY PUBLIC COMMUTE: If you opt to commute, these are your options:
– From the Ayala PUV terminal, ride a 20A jeepney going to Caltex Tipolo. From there, ride a 20i jeepney going to A.S. Fortuna.
– From Gaisano Country Mall in Banilad, ride a 20i jeepney going to A.S. Fortuna.
– From Colon or Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral, ride a 20A/ 20B/ 21A/ 21D jeepney with a sign board of Hi-way, Maguikay, JMall. Then, drop off at JMall to ride 22I or any jeepney going to A.S. Fortuna. As you travel along, have a look at the right side of the road where Fat Dois is situated that is located after Oakridge.
BY CAR/GRAB/TAXI: If you’re bringing your own car or hailing a car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Fat Dois”. No parking space is available, but you may park at Oakridge Business Park.
[…] Fat Dois: Cheese-all-you-want Restaurant in Cebu […]
“This was great! Really enjoyed it – thanks for sharing. I do agree with another commenter who said it was a bit sweet – I will definitely reduce the sugar next time (I used regular granulated sugar).
Can’t wait for leftovers tomorrow! :)”
Regards Hannah Flack
“fantastic post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice
this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!”
I love cooking with my kids. We typically make cookies or muffins but my oldest daughter (11yrs) has begun to help me with making dinner. She loves chopping vegetables.