Have you reached to the point where you get really desperate in need for a break, but don’t have the time to jet off in search of an exotic adventure? Don’t fret, a staycation is just what you need to release from the stress and the city’s hustles and bustles.
If you’re looking for a private resort in the north, this new resort in Carmen is worth checking out. Coconut Grove Resort is a private villa situated in Luyang, Carmen which is available to rent for both overnight stays and private events.
Inside the house
Rates & Other Information
- Prior booking is required. No booking, no entry.
- 2 rooms good for 10pax: ₱12,000 per night
- 3 rooms good for 15pax: ₱17,000 per night
- 4 rooms good for 20pax: ₱22,000 per night
- 5 rooms good for 24pax: ₱30,000 per night
– Additional ₱2,000 charge for Weekends and Holidays
– Exclusive with FREE breakfast and mineral water
– Excess is ₱1,000 per head
- Deposit: ₱2,000
- Kitchen usage: ₱500
- FREE mineral water/ dispenser
- Prior booking is required. No booking, no entry. Strictly walk-ins are NOT allowed.
- Contact number: 0939 638 4530 / Private message on Facebook
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
- Online booking
How to get there?
Exact location: Bantique Street, Luyang, Carmen, Northern Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from Cebu City.
BY CAR: For convenience, bring your own vehicle and navigate via Waze. Just search for “Luyang Elementary School”. The resort is located a few meters away from the school. Parking space is available.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to Carmen. Inform the driver to drop you off at Luyang Elementary School in Carmen. Bus fare is ₱40 per person. From there, you can walk a little further going to Coconut Grove Resort.
BY VAN: You can ride a v-hire from SM City Van Terminal. Inform the driver to drop you off at Luyang Elementary School in Carmen. Van fare is ₱50 per person. From there, you can walk a little further going to Coconut Grove Resort.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.