Have you reached to the point where you get really desperate in need for a break, but don’t have the time to jet off in search of an exotic adventure? Don’t fret, a staycation is just what you need to release from the stress and the city’s hustles and bustles.
If you’re looking for a private resort in the north, this new resort in Carmen is worth checking out. Coconut Grove Resort is a private villa situated in Luyang, Carmen which is available to rent for both overnight stays and private events.
Inside the house
Rates & Other Information
- Prior booking is required. No booking, no entry.
- 2 rooms good for 10pax: ₱12,000 per night
- 3 rooms good for 15pax: ₱17,000 per night
- 4 rooms good for 20pax: ₱22,000 per night
- 5 rooms good for 24pax: ₱30,000 per night
– Additional ₱2,000 charge for Weekends and Holidays
– Exclusive with FREE breakfast and mineral water
– Excess is ₱1,000 per head
- Deposit: ₱2,000
- Kitchen usage: ₱500
- FREE mineral water/ dispenser
- Prior booking is required. No booking, no entry. Strictly walk-ins are NOT allowed.
- Contact number: 0939 638 4530 / Private message on Facebook
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
- Online booking
How to get there?
Exact location: Bantique Street, Luyang, Carmen, Northern Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from Cebu City.
BY CAR: For convenience, bring your own vehicle and navigate via Waze. Just search for “Luyang Elementary School”. The resort is located a few meters away from the school. Parking space is available.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to Carmen. Inform the driver to drop you off at Luyang Elementary School in Carmen. Bus fare is ₱40 per person. From there, you can walk a little further going to Coconut Grove Resort.
BY VAN: You can ride a v-hire from SM City Van Terminal. Inform the driver to drop you off at Luyang Elementary School in Carmen. Van fare is ₱50 per person. From there, you can walk a little further going to Coconut Grove Resort.