“Netflix and chill” is out. “Netflix and Camp” is in.
Camping & Netflix, or as some people call it “Campflix”, is making quite a buzz in Cebu. Now, you can have that camping and date night all in one and for only ₱99, at Villa Salida Movie Camp in Talamban, Cebu City.
There will be no hours of travel and hike, no hours of planning, and you can even have that privacy you are looking for.
Aside from Netflix, they also have Youtube and iFlix. The best part is that FREE Fiber WiFi.
What you need to know:
- ₱99/movie with 2hrs stay, good for 2pax
- Additional ₱ 50 for the extra person.
- Jackets, sweaters and blankets are advised to keep warm.
- Food and drinks are allowed. STRICTLY CLEAN AS YOU GO.
- Operating hours: 5PM to 6AM (the next day) daily
- Contact numbers: 0997-604-4637 / 0912-270-9356
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Sunny Hills Village in Talamban, Cebu City — near Gaisano Grand Mall Talamban.
BY JEEPNEY: Ride any PUJ that is going to Talamban (13C, 62B,62C). Get off at Skina Sunny Hills Village in Talamban, Cebu City (near Gaisano GrandMall Talamban). Then ride a motorcycle/habal-habal to Mabolo 2 (going uphill). The fare is ₱30 for 2 persons (one-way).
BY CAR: If you’re driving your own car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for ‘Villa Salida Movie Camp (movietelle)’.