Love knows no time and schedule.
It’s amazing how changing the time for a date differs so much. Dinners can usually go formal and tired-for-the-day mood. Breakfast dates on the other hand will show you another side to people and are more laidback.
Take a break from the usual dinner dates and switch to the easy, relaxing and comfortable breakfast dates.
Add this to your bucket list and experience those breakfast dates from places that would make it more special.
Here are the places you might want to check-out.
BALAI CAFE PLUS
Feel at home with the comfortable ambiance of Balai and their great breakfast that people surely love and make them go back. Not that crowded place definitely good place for breakfast.
- Operating Hours: 6:00 AM- 12:00 MIDNIGHT (Monday to Sunday)
- Contact Details: +63 9175825009
- Location: No.1 Floremer Subdivision, A. S. Fortuna Street, Banilad, Mandaue City
Breakfast will always be the best when you’re with someone and when the food is certainly good. Breakfast lovers and most especially french food lovers should drop by for its to die for and insta-worthy french-inspired food and desserts.
- Must Try: Croissants, Coffee
- Operating Hours: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Tuesday – Sunday)
- Contact Details: (032) 239-7385
- Location: Paseo Saturnino, Ma. Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City
TOP OF CEBU RESTAURANT
Be a little extra and enjoy your breakfast date from up high, enjoy the view of the city lights as the sunrises with great food. The ambiance at the top is naturally and purely romantic.
- Operating Hours: 9:00 AM- 11:00 PM (Monday to Friday) | 7:00 AM- 11:00 PM (Saturday and Sunday)
- Contact Details: (032) 516-0718 | +63 9432525244 (Table Booking is highly recommended)
- Location: Beside Tops, Cebu Transcentral Highway, Busay, Cebu City
Birdseed Breakfast Club + Café
A good place that don’t need a long drive since it is in the City, they have a cozy place a perfect ambiance for breakfast. Definitely a great catch. They are also generous in food-serving.
- Must Try: Pancakes, Eggs Benedict, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Salmon, Steak, Waffles
- Operating Hours: 7:30 AM – 10:30 PM
- Contact Details: 032 2549463
- Location: Axis Entertainment Avenue, N. Escario Street
Yolk – Coffee and Breakfast
Enjoy your breakfast in a place which is insta-worthy and has good ambiance. A definite good way to start your day. They are one of the go-to for breakfast in the City.
- Must Try: Omelette, Coffee, French Toast, Salad, Pancakes, Tuna Sandwich
- Operating Hours: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM (Weekdays)
- 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM (Weekends)
- Contact Details: (032) 231-0411
- Location: 80 Tres Borces Street, Mabolo, Cebu City
21 KILOMETERS COFFEE
Take a morning drive before you grab your breakfast at one of the place with an amazing view of nature and enjoy the fresh air. What more could you ask for? Indeed, you will enjoy this idea.
- Operating hours: 7AM to 7PM, Wednesdays to Mondays (Closed on Tuesdays only)
- Contact Details: 0999 923 5477
- Location: Sitio Cantipla 1, Brgy. Tabunan, Cebu City – approx. 1 hour away from the city. It is located just a few kilometers away from Sirao Garden.
Their interior is really a mood booster. An energetic way to start your day and a plus point probably to your date. Of course their breakfast menu won’t disappoint you.
- Must Try: Garlic Rice, Salad
- Operating Hours: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Contact Details: (032) 254-5992
- Location: Escario Central, N. Escario Street, Capitol Site, Cebu City
DISTRICT ON 53rd
They maybe a little pricey but it’s the quality of food that you’re buying. Surely this place is worthy of your money and a perfect place for the breakfast date that you are up to.
- Must Try: Coffee, Sandwich, Brownie
- Operating Hours: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Contact Details: (032) 261-7212 | +63 9368529899
- Location: Filinvest Cebu Cyberzone, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Nothing is sweeter than being able to see the person you love first thing in the morning to start your day.
Thanks for the easy-to-read recommendations. Love your food pics too. Will try them 1 day when I come to Philippines. Cheers 🙂
the best is balai for me its so relaxing.
Hello Cheryl your shot is pretty cool that i want to eat all of those food and if you want to have more information about Cebu Food Trip you can visit this website.