Here’s a hole that’s making quite the buzz here in Cebu.
The crystal clear blue water of the Blue Hole Spring in San Juan, Tuburan in western Cebu is truly mesmerizing — definitely a piece of the true beauty of nature.
Blue Hole Spring is a hidden gem and literally feels like a dip, deep in the woods with it surrounded by old trees. The green trees, the blue water and the serene ambiance of its exclusivity will leave you in awe.
Also known as the “spring of hope”, the refreshing and cold water will wake up the child in you. A paradise where you can jump and swing to your hearts content.
What are you waiting for? Grab your family, the barkada and your loved ones for that much needed splash of fun.
As of this writing, there is no entrance fee and the spring can be enjoyed anytime you please. But it’s recommended to stay within 7AM to 5PM only for safety reasons.
How to get there?
Exact location: San Juan, Tuburan, western part of Cebu — 2 hours away from the city.
There are three (3) routes to get there:
1. RECOMMENDED: Transcentral Highway (via Busay/Balamban)
– If you are renting a private van or using your own vehicle, take this route. You can then navigate using Waze or Google Maps, just search for “san juan elementary school,barangay ii tuburan”. From there, ask around where you can find the spring.
– Take a V-hire from the Ayala terminal going to Tuburan, then drop off at Tuburan town proper. Fare is ₱140/head (one-way). From there, ride a habal-habal going to Blue Hole spring.
2. Via Toledo
– You can ride a bus from the South Bus Terminal going to Toledo/Tuburan. Fare is around ₱100/head. Travel time is approximately 3-4 hours from the terminal. This is only ideal if you come from Minglanilla/Naga/Toledo. Drop off at Tuburan town proper. From there, ride a habal-habal going to Blue Hole spring.
3. Via Tabuelan
– There’s also a bus from the North Bus Terminal going to Tuburan via Lugo/Sogod. Fare is around ₱100/head. Travel time is approximately 3-4 hours from the terminal. Drop off at Tuburan town proper. From there, ride a habal-habal going to Blue Hole spring.
pila pletes habal2?