Yes, for the nth time, this is another EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN treat for you! Resto owners surely know how to please the Cebuanos — because we dig anything unlimited. Unli rice, unli chicken, unli seafood, unli beer — you name it, we will give it a try.
Now, how does unlimited pizza and pasta sound to you? Blu CAT Pizzeria and Restobar, a renowned Japanese restobar in Mandaue City, re-launched its all-you-can-eat lunch buffet for only ₱199 per person.
For only ₱199, you will get UNLIMITED pizza with 7 flavors:
Just add ₱60 for unli fries & ₱40 for bottomless iced tea!
Rates & Other Information
- Unlimited pizza with 7 flavors
- Opening hours: 10AM to 9PM, Mondays to Sundays
- Rate: ₱199 per head
- Contact number: (032) 564 3824
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Sacris Rd, Mandaue City, Cebu. Landmark: cor A.S. Fortuna and Pang Panga Korean Restaurant. Name of building is Blu CAT.
BY PUBLIC COMMUTE: If you opt to commute, these are your options:
– From the Ayala PUV terminal, ride a 20A jeepney going to Caltex Tipolo. From there, ride a 20i jeepney going to A.S. Fortuna.
– From Gaisano Country Mall in Banilad, ride a 20i jeepney going to A.S. Fortuna.
BY CAR/GRAB/TAXI: If you’re bringing your own car or hailing a car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Blu Cat Pizzeria and Restobar”. Parking is available.