After its very successful 2-week stunt in Cebu last year, the world’s biggest 24-hour book sale is set to return to the Queen City of the South this August 16 to 26, 2019!
For this year, Big Bad Wolf Books promises a “better selection” of books more tailored to the Filipino taste, now that they have better understanding of what Filipinos like. There will be over 2 million books to choose from at 50% to 90% discounts. The best part, admission is free!
The book fair sells all kind of books genres, for example fiction, non-fiction, novels, literature, children’s literature and young adult fiction. It also sells merchandise including collectible books and posters, wallpaper, movie posters, tin-plated signs and their own merchandise.
Big Bad Wolf (BBW) Books Sale will be held on August 16-26, 2019 at the IEC Convention Center — behind Landers Superstore.
- Big Bad Wolf’s BIGGEST Book Sale – Cebu Leg
- August 16-26, 2019 (open 24 hours a day)
- FREE admission
- IEC Convention Center, Cebu City
- Payment accepted: Cash, major Credit Cards & GCash
How to get there?
Exact location: IEC Convention Center in Pope John Paul II Ave, Cebu City. Only 5 minutes away from Ayala Center, and 10-15 minutes away from SM City.
If you’re riding your own vehicle, simply navigate on Waze and search for “IEC Convention Center”. Parking space is available, but limited only.
If you’re commuting, these are your options:
– Ride any jeepney going to Ayala, and walk from there. IC3 is just 10-15 minutes walk. Head to Landers Superstore or navigate via Google Maps or Waze. You will see an intersection road between the former Fiesta Minore and Lander’s Superstore. Walk along that road until you reach the end, then you will arrive at IEC.
– From Ayala/Lahug, ride a 04L jeepney and drop off across Landers Superstore.
– From SM City, just ride a 04L jeepney and drop off across Gate 4 going to IEC.
– From Colon, ride a 03L jeepney. Inform the driver to drop you off at Cabantan, Brgy.Luz, particularly beside Cebu Catholic Television Netweork (CCTN). Then take a short walk to Landers Superstore.
BBW Shopping Guide
And the winners are! *drum rolls*
1. Eva Marie Abellana
2. Kim Cabucos
3. Roy Cudias
4. Kay Cee Saruno
5. Christine Marie Cantillas
6. Floyd Abrea
7. Cromwell Amad
8. Bruhlee Uy
9. Rea Go
10. Sanhica Chantahl Pacquiao
TO THE WINNERS: Kindly message us on our Facebook Page for the instructions on how to claim your tickets.
Second batch of winners will be announced at 6PM, August 14.
Been itching for this 2nd chance. I was able to have the VIP access before but sad to say I wasn’t able to come due to unforeseen circumstances, badly hoping to be one of the lucky winners this time around.
Hoping that I’ll be one of the lucky winners…😍😍😍
OMG!!! Cant wait for this 😁 I bought a lot of books esp Tony Robbins book. 😁
Back to back :)
Its been a year BIG BAD WOLF ;)
nice.. havent gotten the chance to visit last year.. maybe this time around
Yesssss gooo BIG BAD WOLF! thank you Sugbo.ph for the heads up. Will definitely not miss this one.
So excited for this !!!
Wonderful and exciting days for us booklovers to see …u soon!
Bernadette and Ernest
Omg so excited for this. Been waiting 😍😍
Never been to BBW and I badly want to come this year. Books are just 💖💖💖
Hope to win for I haven’t got the chance last year😭
Perfect! I love the smell of books! Di umano…ang bango ng mga libro! ;) #bookaddict