Whether you are into lifestyle sports like tennis, yoga and swimming, or you just like to chill and enjoy good food and drinks with your friends, you have to check out the new Asmara Urban Resort & Lifestyle Village in Banilad, Cebu City.
Asmara Urban Resort & Lifestyle Village carries a lifestyle that goes from healthy authentic Italian food, natural juices, trendsetting cocktail bar, and sport activities.
Inspired by Italy’s piazza (plaza), Asmara’s vision is to be a place where people can meet, talk, drink, eat, share good times, and immerse themselves in a tropical landscape all in the heart of Cebu City.
Their stylish lounge areas can be rented for events and other special occasions. They also have a function room that can accommodate up to 80 people.
Facilities and Amenities
- Restaurant and Lounge Areas
- Cocktail Bar
- Tennis Court
- Badminton Area
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Area
- Function Room
As of now, Asmara Urban Resort cannot accommodate overnight stays yet.
Specialty Food at Asmara
Asmara Urban Resort is proud to offer “special” Italian dishes — everything is made from scratch and is prepared by their in-house chef.
- ₱400 per adult
- ₱250 per child below 9 y/o
- Day Use: 9AM to 5PM daily
- Free use of shower
- Free use and access to pool decking tables and chairs
- ₱400 /hr – From 6AM to 5PM daily
- ₱500 /hr – From 5PM to 9PM daily
- ₱500 /hr – Coach/Trainer Fee
- ₱100 /hr – Racquet rental
- ₱50 /hr – Ball Boy
- Free use of shower
- Operating hours: 6AM to 12MN daily
- Contact number: 0917-708-1079
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Paseo Saturnino, Maria Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City.
BY CAR/TAXI/GRAB: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Asmara Urban Resort” in Banilad. There’s also an ample parking space available if you’re bringing your own car.
BY JEEPNEY: Ride any jeepney passing through Banilad or UC Banilad Campus. Or:
– 13C if from Colon/USC Main/Ayala (south) or Talamban/USC-TC (north)
– 62B/C if from Carbon/Ayala (south) or Pit-os/Talamban (north)
– 13B if from Carbon/UV/Ayala (south) or Tintay/Talamban (north)
…then ask the driver to drop you off near Banilad Town Center or across Gaisano Country Mall. You may need to walk further (10-15 minutes) to the place, to comply with the proper jeepney stops. It’s recommended to take a cab or ride a habal-habal when commuting instead.