Ever wanted to just escape from the bustles in the city?
Alhibé Farm, a one hectare private property situated in the mountains of Carmen, was developed as a natural farm & a boutique mountain getaway for guests with families & friends who wants to take respite from city life and immerse oneself back to nature.
The farm is a catch basin of the natural spring water from the nearby hills & mountains. Guests are treated with an exclusive use of the whole property at the same time having a farm stay experience that offers the following activities:
- Nature Walk & Farm Exploration
- Bonfire Activities
- Group Activities at the ‘Patag” area
- Relaxing at Hammock Area
- Spring-Fed Pool
- Star Gazing
- Firefly watchingThe space
The farm is also the home of fruit trees & local indigenous trees that are slowly unavailable to new generations to appreciate & enjoy. A natural spring water pool will be developed by phases in different parts of the property.
The spring-fed pool will be continuously refilled with fresh water naturally and overflows to man-made creeks to water the surrounding farm flowing to supply the future fishing ponds to maximize the use of flowing spring water.
The hut has a 1-Bedroom accommodation with a wide wooden deck, common kitchen & dining and an indoor Toilet & Bath.
Guest have an exclusive use, access and can do all the activities available in the farm.
Rates & Other Information
NOTE: Walk-ins are NOT allowed. Make sure to book a reservation first using the links provided below.
The Homestay Experience includes up to 6 Guests with breakfast and Hut+Bell Tent/s accomodation”. For bigger groups, additional guests can be accommodated up to 17.
The farm is a catch basin of natural spring water from the nearby hills & mountains which is an on-going development for a Permaculture Farm Site. Guests are treated with an Exclusive use of the 1-Hectare property of farmstay experience.
OVERNIGHT RATE: ₱9,000 per night, good for up to 6pax (same rate applies for 1-6pax); rates may increase for bigger groups.
- Set Breakfast meals at the Payag & early Dinner with setup at Bantawan (Forest Bamboo deck).
- Exclusive & private use of the whole 1-Ha.Farm
- No Corkage fee. Only breakfast is included. For the remainder of the meals, guests cook their own food. Basic kitchen utensils, basic condiments (salt, pepper, vinegar, soy sauce, oil), dinnerwares, glasswares, cutleries, and filtered spring water for drinking, cooler (no refrigerator), are available at the farm.
- Gated parking slots for 2 vehicles
- Use of “Payag Accomodation” with 1bedroom, kitchen, dining area & T&B
- Additional Tent Accomodations for the 3rd to 8th Guests
- Use of Linens, towels, soap, shampoo & conditioner
- Spring-Fed Pool
- Outdoor showers & toilet
- Bonfire pit with 1 set of firewood
- “Patag” for campsite/outdoor activities
- Use of musical instruments, speaker, reading books, board games & sports equipment
- “Bantawan”, a yoga deck in the forest
- “Baktasan”, a forest trail
- “Kaduyanan”, hammock area
- Alhibé Swing & Bird’s Nest seating
- Use of outdoor movie screen (guest to bring their own pico projector)
- A souvenir plant/s upon checkout as per request
- In-house 24/7 Farm Staff
Other amenities w/add-on rates:
- PA & sound system
- Outdoor tables/benches for events
- Outdoor tents
- Movie night set-up
How to book?
How to get there?
Exact location: Sito Baucan, Brgy. Sac-on, Carmen, Northern Cebu — at the back of the Cebu Safari & Adventure Park.
NOTE: Again, walk-ins are NOT allowed. Make sure to book a reservation first using the links provided above.
BY CAR: Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to Cebu Safari and Adventure Park. From there, ask around where you can find Alhibe Farm.
BY BUS: For commuting guests, a bus ride from the city’s North Terminal and getting off at Carmen Public Market is the easiest way. The farm is located in Barangay Sacon, 10km from the National Highway and is about a 30minute drive of uphills & downhills, river crossing & a single-lane rough road experience before arriving. There are no regular public transit system going to Barangay Sacon from the town proper, however Motorcycles for hire “habal-habal’’ are readily available for a P50 per head, minimum of 2 per trip. Most of the motorcycle drivers are familiar with the fenced farm, few meters from the MLhuillier’s Safari back gate going to Barangay Lanipga.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.