Abaca Baking Company (ABC) opened its new branch at the Base Line Center in Juana Osmeña Street, Cebu City with two distinct spaces to serve its growing clientele in the area.
The 45-sqm coffee shop serves handcrafted pastries made fresh every morning from croissants, savory and sweet treats, and tasty coffee blends against a backdrop of artworks featuring different sets of local Cebu artists.
- Operating hours: 6AM to 12MN daily
- Daily sale of 50% off from 10PM to 12MN
ALL DAY DINING
- Buffet: 6AM to 10AM daily
- Price: ₱595 per head
- Operating hours: 6AM to 10PM daily
Start the day with a selection of classic and signature dishes: Filipino Breakfast Bowl with eggs, garlic rice and beef tapa, chorizo or bangus, ABC Omelette with three cheeses, ham, onion, tomato, bell peppers and mushrooms, American Breakfast with eggs, sausage or bacon and herb potato has, Eggs on Toast or Omu Rice featuring an omelette filled with kimchi and spam fried rice.
A spread of breakfast pastries and other staples plus free flowing brewed coffee are also available on the buffet spread.
- Offering branch: Base Line Center, Juana Osmeña Street, Cebu City (in between Mango Avenue and Capitol/Escario)
- Operating hours:
- Coffee shop: 6AM to 12MN daily
- All-Day Dining: 6AM to 10PM daily
- Buffet Breakfast: 6AM to 10AM daily
- Contact number: (032) 268-2533
- Social: Facebook Page