Restaurants offering everything unlimited from chicken wings to crabs to seafoods, food festivals here and there, food parks getting nearer to our homes — these are testaments that Cebuanos really love to eat! Most especially if it’s budget-friendly and provides more value than money spent.
Back in 2015, Sugbo Mercado introduced the “food bazaar” setup in Cebu on a regular basis. Undeniably, the concept was warmly accepted, and ever since, food parks have become a craze. Competition is getting tougher but guess what, hungry Cebuanos win! And Sugbo.ph’s Cebu Eats takes you to newest food park in Cebu City — the Yello Cube Food Hub in Wilson St., Lahug Cebu City.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Operating hours: 5PM to 2AM, Mondays to Sundays
- Contact number: 0917 849 4927
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
- Exact location: 2Wilson Place, Wilson Street, Lahug, Cebu City – near JY Square, across St. Therese Church (behind Shell Gas Station in Lahug).
How to get there details can be found after the photos below.
How to get there?
Exact location: 2Wilson Place, Wilson Street, Lahug, Cebu City – near JY Square, across St. Therese Church (behind Shell Gas Station in Lahug).
BY CAR / GRAB: Just pin your location to “St. Therese Church Lahug”, and navigate via Waze or Google Maps. Parking space is available.
BY JEEP: Ride any jeepney going to JY Square. Or:
– 04L from SM City Cebu (near APM Mall)
– 17B/C from USC Main (near Jollibee)
– 04C from Colon via Ramos
– 04H – from Colon via Jones
– 04D from Carbon via Jones
Hi good evening!
May I know if you still have available space?And how much is the monthly rental?