With the back to school season quickly approaching, you might be looking for the perfect place to boost your productivity. Well, the search is over. Introducing, the trending FIRST co-working café in the country – the Workplace Café, providing you a good workplace in a great coffee shop experience.
Indulge yourself with its comfortable ambiance that can surely stimulate your creativity. Upgrade your working or studying experience with Workplace Café’s fast internet connection, comfortable seats, a number power outlet, good food and coffee, and even napping stations. It surely is your “dream” workplace — perfect for students (especially medical and law students), freelancers and those who want to do “more”.
✔ Fiber WiFi
✔ Comfy Seats
✔ Complimentary Brewed Coffee or Iced Tea
✔ Power Outlets
✔ Napping Station
✔ Conference Room
✔ Printing Services
Just last March 2018, the Workplace Café was recognized by FranchisingPH as the first-ever co-working cafe in the country. They are also open for franchising — so if you’re interested, you can contact them using the number provided below or head on to the actual store.
Here’s a quick tour of the cafe:
Food & Beverages
Rates & Other Information
- Hourly: ₱50 (for first hour), ₱35 (succeeding hours)
- Daily Space Rental: ₱280
- Conference Room: ₱450 per hour, good for 8pax
- Seating capacity: up to 66 people at a time
- Operating hours: 10AM to 6AM the next day, daily
- Contact information: 0998 544 5712 / [email protected]/ Facebook Page
- Website: Workplace Cafe Cebu
– Main branch: Ramos St., Cebu City – right across City Suites or St. Paul College
– Banawa branch (soon to open in Q3 2018)
– Another branch near SSS / USC Main (soon to open in Q3 2018)
How to get there?
Exact location: Fructuoso Ramos, Cebu City. Just right across City Suites / St. Paul College, near Velez in Ramos.
If you’re bringing your own vehicle, just navigate with Waze and search for “Workplace Cafe” in Ramos. Limited parking spaces available.
If you’re commuting, these are your options:
– Ride any jeepney going to Ramos or Velez College and drop off at St. Paul College.
– From Ayala, ride a 14D jeepney going to Ramos and drop off at St. Paul College.
– From Apas/Lahug/Escario, ride a 17C jeepney going to Ramos and drop off at St. Paul College.
– From Talamban, ride a 13B jeepney going to Ramos and drop off at St. Paul College.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.