Looking hip and posh on the outside, but it’s actually very affordable! And we’re not kidding — the products at Sophia’s Bread and Pastries actually start at 5 pesos only!
As we all know, a bread early in the morning has been a companion of every Cebuano from whatever walks of life. Starting from breakfast, hot afternoon merienda and a midnight snack, even a simple pandesal or a special Ensaymada will always save the day.
Plastered with a fun and vibrant-looking pink color, Sophia’s Bread and Pastries is proud to offer its sophisticated taste capturing the delightful palate of every Cebuano at a very affordable price. With a wide variety of bread to choose from, they also offer native delicacies like kutchinta and puto cheese.
Starting at ₱5.00 only, you can buy different types of bread such as monay, hopia, choco german, choco loaf, spanish bread, cheese bread, corn bread, mushroom, elorde, torta, waffle, cupcake, cookies, and many more!
You might also want to try their flavoured bun line with Pan de Negro as their best seller and other innovative flavours such as Ube and Yema.
Every piece of bread is freshly baked from the oven. It has the right amount of sweetness and the bread isn’t deceiving at all.
Our personal favorites are their hot Binangkal and Siakoy that is being fried in front of you.
Sophia’s offers affordable cakes perfect for special occasions, celebrations and surprises.
Sophia’s also offers discounts for bulk orders worth ₱5,000 and a free delivery within Cebu City.
- Operating hours: 5:00AM-9:00PM daily
- Social: Facebook Page
- Contact number: (032) 253-9684
- Main branch: Gilmore, 187, Manalili St, Cebu City (beside Metro Colon)
- F. Ramos Ext, Cebu City, Cebu
- 490, J Labra St, Cebu City, Cebu
- Kamuning, Capitol Site, Cebu City (fronting Cebu Doctor’s ER)
- Guadalupe, Cebu City (across Guadalupe Church)
- 18 de Julio St, Poblacion Ward 2, Minglanilla, Cebu (across Lungsod Church)
- Bogo City
- Balamban (near the Sports Oval)
OUTSIDE Cebu Branches:
- Misamis Oriental
- Agusan del Norte
- Hayes, Osmena St., Cogon, Cagayan De Oro City
- Cogon Market, Cagayan De Oro City
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.