If there’s one thing unique about Oslob from other municipalities or cities in Cebu, apart from the famous whale shark watching attraction, it’s really their refreshing and breathtakingly beautiful resorts — those that are really unique to the eyes of the locals.
After the viral hit Santorini-inspired Issa’s Haven Resort and the visually appealing Villa on a Cliff, another resort in Oslob will surely capture again millions of people. Ladies and gents, another first from SUGBO.PH, we are proud to introduce the Seascape Beach Resort – one of Cebu’s best beachfront resorts. Let your eyes bask the breathtaking sunrise and clear turquoise waters. Take a dip in their infinity pool while you soak up the Oslob sun.
ROOMS & AMENITIES
– Rubber kayak – free and subject to availability
– Snorkeling gear – free and subject to availability
They have a total of 12 rooms — all are the same and have an overlooking view of the sea.
– Hot and cold shower
– Basic bath amenities like shampoo, soap and towels
– 32″ LED TV with premium cable channels
– RATE: P3,000 per night, good for 2pax with breakfast
– Check-in: 2PM; Check-out: 12NN
– P500/night for extra person with breakfast.
– Children 8 y/o and below are free if they share beds with an adult. Extra mattress for non-paying child is P250 (breakfast not included)
- Walk-ins are allowed. But we STRONGLY RECOMMEND to have a booking or reservation first before going to the resort.
- DAY USE: No option for day use / pool access. The resort is exclusive for overnight staying guests only.
- Corkage: Corkage for food & drinks is P300 per person. Corkage for whole lechon is P500.
- Contact number: 0906-442-0538
- Social: Facebook Page
- Email: Not yet available.
- Website: link
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Barangay Pungtod, Oslob, Cebu — 3-4 hours away from Cebu City.
The resort is just located along the national highway. Whether you are driving your own vehicle or riding a bus (P170 regular fare) from the South Bus Terminal, it’s recommended to navigate via Waze and search for “Seascape Beach Resort”. If you’re coming from Cebu City, on your left side, there’s a WHITE with gray accent structure.
The resort is undergoing some construction work at the moment. They are a bit worried that it might affect the guests’ experience. If you don’t mind, then you may proceed with the booking.