Eat-all-you-can’s are popping out everywhere. It’s a thing now, but still a sure hit among Filipino customers. Though satisfied, it cannot be denied we feel guilty after exiting from a buffet restaurant.
Persian Palate, a relatively known veggie restaurant in Cebu, recently introduced their healthy, veggie buffet at a very affordable price of ₱195 per person. Not only you can enjoy a guilt-free gastronomic experience where your stomachs are literally the limit, this can also be the time you’d consider eating healthy, living healthy.
Open every Thursday to Saturday from 6PM to 10PM, Persian Palate is located at Mango Square in General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City.
- Buffet price: ₱195 per person
- Buffet hours: 6PM to 10PM, Thursdays to Saturdays only (Mango branch only)
- Contact number: (032) 232-5898
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page / Instagram / Twitter / website
How to get there?
Exact location: Mango Square, General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City — only 5 minutes away from Fuente Osmena Circle.
BY JEEPNEY: Ride any jeepney going to General Maxilom and drop off at National Bookstore or Mango Square Mall.
– 12L, from Punta Princesa/Labangon or Banawa
– 04C, from Lahug / Carbon, Colon
– 17C, from Apas / Carbon, Colon
BY CAR: If you’re bringing your own vehicle or hailing a taxi/Grabcar, just navigate with Waze or set your destination to “Mango Square” where National Bookstore is located. Parking space is available.