Chill. Eat. Drink. Party.
Papa Kit’s Party Party ta Bai! is the newest tambayan and the first Entertainment & Dining Destination in Liloan, Cebu! You can jam and listen to live music while doing your favorite things: eating and drinking.
Party Party ta Bai! At Papa Kit’s, one of the newest dining and entertainment destinations in Northern Cebu, is a perfect tambayan for you and your barkada. This is like the famous Sugbo Mercado and nightlife at Mango Avenue in one place for people who live far north.
Party Party ta Bai offers houses several food stalls serving variety of meals and drinks. There’s a lot of varieties to choose from: from Filipino delicacies, tacos, tempuras, desserts, beverages and many more! At a budget of 50 pesos and up, you could fill your stomach with their food and you will be satisfied. You will feel the upbeat feeling of this evening night market.
The best thing is, Party Party ta Bai! is open EVERYDAY from 6PM to 1AM. What are you waiting for? Call all your friends now and experience a more fun nightlife at Papa Kit’s Party Party ta Bai!
- Operating hours: 6PM to 1AM, Mondays to Sundays
- Contact information: (032) 505 4595
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Suba Gate of Papa Kit’s in Poblacion Liloan, Cebu (1.5-2 hours away from the city)
– JEEP: Ride any 25 or 27 jeepney going to Liloan from the SM City Cebu Terminal.
– V-HIRE: Ride a v-hire going to Liloan from the SM City Cebu Terminal. Fare is only P50 per way.
– UBER/GRABCAR/TAXI: 1.5-2 hours travel time. Estimated cost is P300 per way.
– PRIVATE: Spacious parking lot is available. To navigate, just search for “Papa Kit’s Marina” on Waze or Google Maps.