With all the physical, mental and emotional stress we’ve been inhaling in the city’s hustle and bustle, we all deserve a good break and a beautiful, refreshing escape from the city to exhale the stress and negativity away from our body. And we just know one resort in northern Cebu that’s worth your vacation time!
Only an hour away from the city, Pangeas Beach Resort is a hidden paradise in Liloan that is designed for family vacations and barkada getaways. It is located by the beach and has a clean swimming pool so everyone can definitely chill and relax. The resort has lustrous green surroundings and staying here is like staying in the lap of nature with peace and calm all around. It’s affordable, too!
Rates & Other Information
- Day Use Time: 8AM to 5PM
- Entrance fee: ₱150 per adult, ₱100 per kid (5 y/o & below)
– Access to swimming pool, beach, lounge area, shower area
- Cottage Rates:
– Good for 4 (Table): ₱200 per day
– Good for 4 (Single): ₱250 per day
– Good for 8: ₱400 per day
– Good for 9-10: ₱500 per day
– Good for 30: ₱2,500 per day
- Corkage fee: All types of beverage will be subject for corkage (₱20 per bottle). Lechon corkage is ₱200.
- Grilling station: ₱100 per day
- Standard Room: ₱2,500 per night, good for 2pax with breakfast
- Family Room: ₱3,000 per night, good for 3pax with breakfast
- Double Standard Room: ₱4,000 per night, good for 4pax with breakfast
- Barkada Room: ₱10,000 per night, good for 12pax w/o breakfast
– Additional beds are at ₱500 per head
– Check-in: 2PM; Check-out: 12NN the next day
- Contact numbers: (032) 316-9620 / 0917-322-1123
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Pagutlan Suso, Tayud, Liloan, Cebu — 1-1.5 hour away from the city. A bit far from the main road, commuting is not that recommended.
BY COMMUTE: Ride any 25 or 27 jeepney going to Liloan from the SM City Cebu Terminal — fare is ₱15 per way. Or, ride a v-hire going to Liloan from the SM City Cebu Terminal — fare is ₱50 per way. Drop off at the church in Tayud Liloan where you can find a lot of tricycles. Ask around who can drive you to Pangeas — fare is usually ₱15-20 per person.
BY CAR: If you’re driving your own car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Pangeas Beach Resort”. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.