Only a few hours away from the hustle and bustle of Cebu City, San Remigio is a famous beach destination in the north and has the longest shoreline in Cebu. Let the fine and soft beach sand, the serene seascape, and the spectacular sunset take your breath away.
Orongan Beach Resort in Brgy. Anapag, San Remigio, has trended on social media few months ago for its white sand beach and crazily affordable entrance fee and accommodation rates. It has an entrance fee of only 50 pesos per head, and you can go beach camping with friends for 100 pesos per tent.
Rates & Other Information
- House: ₱2,000 per night
- Bungalow (Fan Room): ₱1,500 per night, good for 2pax
- Bungalow (Aircon Room): ₱2,200 per night, good for 2pax
- Bungalow (Barkada Room, Fan): ₱2,500 per night, good for 10pax
- Bungalow (Barkada Room, Aircon): ₱3,500 per night, good for 10pax
– up to 10pax per room
– Excess is ₱100 per head per night
Day Use Rates
- Entrance fee: ₱150 per adult, ₱100 per child (5 to 12 y/o)
- Cottage: ₱600 per day (up to 10pax)
- Tent Rental: ₱1,000 per night
- Own Tent: ₱100 per tent per night
- Chairs: ₱20 each
- Table with 10 Chairs: ₱350 per day
- Corkage Fee? None.
- Allow walk-ins? Yes.
- Contact numbers: 0910-402-7990 / 0949-772-0083
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Anapog, San Remigio, Cebu — 3-4 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to San Remigio. Tell the driver to drop you off at the school in Brgy. Tambongon. Bus fare is ₱155 (one-way). From there, ride a motorbike (habal-habal) going to the Orongan Beach Resort. Fare is ₱25 per person.
BY CAR: If you’re driving your own car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and pin your location to “Orongan Beach Resort” or refer to the map below. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.