Mga laagan sa Sugbo, rejoice! The newest attraction in Brgy. Lusuran, Cebu City has been built just for the selfie enthusiasts!
Opened to the public just last September 7, 2018, the Neri’s Ville Selfie Corner is located at Sitio Bombil, Barangay Lusaran, Cebu City. It features several “Instagrammable spots” to help build your ultimate feed goals while enjoying nature’s fresh air and breathtaking scenery.
Inspired by Bali, Indonesia and New Zealand’s Hobbit House, the Neri’s Ville Selfie Corner is open daily (Mondays to Sundays) from 8AM to 7PM. Entrance fee is only ₱50 per head.
- Bring your own food and drinks since they don’t have a restaurant yet. But they sell bottled waters.
- STRICTLY clean as you go if you decide to eat there. Be responsible!
- Only 30-45 minutes drive from Colon, another 30 mins from the highway to Brgy. Lusaran. Road is concrete.
- DO NOT expect too much from this attraction as it’s still under construction. There will put more decorations and will soon accommodate overnight guests.
© Special thanks to Nina Krizette Salazar for the tips.
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance fee: ₱50 per head
- Operating hours: 8AM to 7PM, Mondays to Sundays
- Overnight: No overnight accommodations yet
- Contact number: Not yet available
How to get there?
Exact location: Sitio Bombil, Barangay Lusaran, Cebu City
BY JEEPNEY: Ride any jeepney going to Talamban via Pit-os. Or, 62B or 62C jeepney from Cebu City. Drop off at the Flying V gasoline station in Pit-os where you can find many habal-habal. From there, ride a habal-habal going to Sitio Bombil in Barangay Lusaran. Fare is ₱100 per head (one-way).
BY CAR: If you’re bringing your own car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Lusaran Cebu City”. Then ask around where you can find “Sitio Bombil” or Nora’s Ville.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.