Following her highly successful two-night solo concert in Manila last February, Moira dela Torre is all set to bring the “Tagpuan” concert to Cebu this November 17, 2018 at the Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino — with special guests Yeng Constantino and YouTuber Janina Vela.
2017 proved to be a breakthrough year for Moira with “Titibo-tibo,” the song she interpreted in Himig Handog 2017, bagging the grand prize for the prestigious songwriting competition, and her covers of popular OPM hits “Torete” and “Sundo” gaining tremendous traction.
Cebuanos will surely enjoy a night of pure music featuring the artists’ Hit Singles and OPM Songs. This concert is brought to you by TSE Live, Inc.
Here’s everything you need to know about the concert:
- MOIRA DELA TORRE, LIVE IN CEBU
- Special guests: Yeng Constantino and YouTuber Janina Vela
- November 17, 2018 (Saturday) @ 8PM
- Grand Ballroom, Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino
- VIP – ₱3,300
- Gold – ₱2,200
- Silver – ₱1,650
- Sponsors Row – ₱1,650
- Bronze – ₱1,100
- Upper Balcony – ₱900
- General Admission – ₱700
- For reservations, contact 0999-550-6490 (Sean Yu) / 0917-777-7630 / 0945-521-6019 / (032) 232-6888
- Waterfront Concert & Events Counter
- SM City Cebu – Customer Service
- Ayala Center Cebu – Customer Service
- Grillers Steak House