Filipinos love anything UNLIMITED, and Samgyeopsals have transformed from being just a fad to becoming a favorite of many Cebuanos. What more if we combine both? Kain to sawa because your stomach is literally the limit!
Opened just last August 18, 2018, Migag Korean Restaurant in Bulacao Pardo offers ALL YOU CAN EAT meat (Samgyeopsal / pork belly, marinated pork, pork bulgogi) with unlimited rice and side dishes for only ₱289 per person. It’s really one of the most affordable in the metro!
Migag Korean Restaurant is located at Boundary Bulacao Arcade (Across St. Paul and ACT Bulacao, Cebu). They are open from 12NN to 1AM daily (Mondays to Sundays).
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- There is no time limit.
- Minimum of 2 or more persons to dine.
- Kids below 5 years old is free.
- Accept cash basis payments at the moment (no debit/credit cards).
- Recently offered beef and chicken wings to the meat options (for non-pork eaters).
- Not accepting reservations for now. First come, first served basis only.
- They have other ala carte food items.
Migag BBQ Branches:
- Minglanilla Branch (Franchise): Inside Plaza Margarita, Lipata, Minglanilla, Cebu (beside Chinabank)
- APM Mall (old building), alongside Luy’s Tea House. Located just right across SM City Cebu. You can search for “APM Shopping Center” on Waze or Google Maps.
- Boundary Bulacao Arcade — just right across St. Paul and ACT Bulacao, Cebu.
- Capitol Branch: Dona Mercedes Hostel near NBI Capitol
- Operating hours: 11 AM to 1 AM daily (Mondays to Sundays)
- Contact number: 0945 413 5438
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Boundary Bulacao Arcade (just right across St. Paul and ACT Bulacao, Cebu).
BY JEEPNEY: Ride any jeepney going to Pardo/Bulacao. Either ride (1) a 10H jeepney from the SM City Cebu PUJ Terminal, or (2) a 12L jeepney from the Ayala PUJ Terminal, then another jeepney going to Tabunok. Inform the driver to drop you off right across St. Paul College. You will see a signage of “Zupremo Bar and Restaurant” where you can find Migag Resto.
BY CAR/TAXI/GRAB: Just pin your destination to “Migag Korean BBQ House” — estimated fare is ₱150-200 from Ayala/SM City. There’s also an ample parking space available if you’re bringing your own car.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.