Living in Cebu means you are never too far away for a quick dip — may it be in a beach, or a pool resort.
As locals who probably scoured all the resorts in nearby Mactan island, it’s not surprising for some of us to explore other municipalities once in a while in search for a different scenery. What’s the latest addition in our list? It’s the Marick Beach Resort in Carmen, Cebu.
Updated as of June 11, 2018.
– Queen Bed, with Cable TV, Fully Air-conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Shower, Beach and Pool view.
– Good for 3 persons with entrance fee.
– Inclusive breakfast for 3pax
– RATE: P2,800
– Queen/Twin-single bed, with Cable TV, Fully Air-conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Shower, Garden and Pool view.
– Good for 2 persons with entrance fee.
– Inclusive breakfast for 2pax
– RATE: P2,500
FAMILY ROOM PLUS
– Queen bed with double deck and Sofa bed, with Cable TV, Fully Air-conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Shower, Refrigerator and Dining table.
– Good for 6 persons.
– RATE: P4,000
– Queen bed with double deck and Sofa bed, with Cable TV, Fully Air-conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Shower, Dining table.
– Good for 7 persons with entrance fee.
– Inclusive breakfast for 7pax
– RATE: P7,000
– Queen bed with sala, Fan room, common(outside)Toilet.
– Accommodates 9 pax but good for 2 persons.
– Entrance fee good for 2pax
– Inclusive breakfast for 2pax
– RATE: P1,800
– Bunk beds, Fan room, shared Bathroom.
– RATE: P5,000, good for 6pax (inclusive of entrance fee and breakfast)
– RATE: P5,500, good for 7pax (inclusive of entrance fee and breakfast)
• EXTRA BED/PERSON – P300 (with entrance fee)
• Room Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Check-in time is 2:00PM/ Check-out time is 12:00NN
• Free use of Swimming pool and cottage
• Children 10 years and below are free of charge sharing with parents, maximum of 2 children per room
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
• Day-time use (8AM – 5PM): P150 per adult; P100 per kid (3ft below)
• Night-time use (2PM – 10PM): P200 per adult; P150 per kid (3ft below)
– Free entrance of children below 2 years old
• EXECUTIVE CABANAS (good for 15-20 people): P 1,200 (Day-time); P1,400 (Night-time)
• NIPA HUT (good for 9 people): P800
• COTTAGE 2-5 (good for 9 people): P600
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Free use of swimming pool (pool closes at 10:00 PM)
• Guest are only allowed to bring a maximum of 1 bottle of liquor and 1 case of beer. In excess of that, the resort will charge a corkage fee of P300/bottle of wine/liquor and P 600/case of beer.
• Corkage Fee for Lechon is 200/piece. We also accept catering services.
- Online booking: link
- Contact number: (032) 340-1384 / 0905-547-0939 / 0997-988-4441
- Email: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Bantigue Street, Luyang, Carmen, Cebu — 2-3 hours away from Cebu City.
For convenience, bring your own vehicle and navigate via Waze. Just search for “Marick Beach Resort”.
For commuters, you may ride a van from SM City or a bus from North Bus going to Carmen Cebu. Inform the driver to drop you off at Luyang Elementary School in Carmen. From there, ride a habal-habal or tricycle going to Marick Beach Resort. If the driver is not familiar with the resort, tell him it’s located before the Cebu Beach House.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.