Living in Cebu means you are never too far away for a quick dip — may it be in a beach, or a pool resort.
As locals who probably scoured all the resorts in nearby Mactan island, it’s not surprising for some of us to explore other municipalities once in a while in search for a different scenery. What’s the latest addition in our list? It’s the Marick Beach Resort in Carmen, Cebu.
Updated as of June 11, 2018.
– Queen Bed, with Cable TV, Fully Air-conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Shower, Beach and Pool view.
– Good for 3 persons with entrance fee.
– Inclusive breakfast for 3pax
– RATE: P2,800
– Queen/Twin-single bed, with Cable TV, Fully Air-conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Shower, Garden and Pool view.
– Good for 2 persons with entrance fee.
– Inclusive breakfast for 2pax
– RATE: P2,500
FAMILY ROOM PLUS
– Queen bed with double deck and Sofa bed, with Cable TV, Fully Air-conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Shower, Refrigerator and Dining table.
– Good for 6 persons.
– RATE: P4,000
– Queen bed with double deck and Sofa bed, with Cable TV, Fully Air-conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Shower, Dining table.
– Good for 7 persons with entrance fee.
– Inclusive breakfast for 7pax
– RATE: P7,000
– Queen bed with sala, Fan room, common(outside)Toilet.
– Accommodates 9 pax but good for 2 persons.
– Entrance fee good for 2pax
– Inclusive breakfast for 2pax
– RATE: P1,800
– Bunk beds, Fan room, shared Bathroom.
– RATE: P5,000, good for 6pax (inclusive of entrance fee and breakfast)
– RATE: P5,500, good for 7pax (inclusive of entrance fee and breakfast)
• EXTRA BED/PERSON – P300 (with entrance fee)
• Room Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Check-in time is 2:00PM/ Check-out time is 12:00NN
• Free use of Swimming pool and cottage
• Children 10 years and below are free of charge sharing with parents, maximum of 2 children per room
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
• Day-time use (8AM – 5PM): P150 per adult; P100 per kid (3ft below)
• Night-time use (2PM – 10PM): P200 per adult; P150 per kid (3ft below)
– Free entrance of children below 2 years old
• EXECUTIVE CABANAS (good for 15-20 people): P 1,200 (Day-time); P1,400 (Night-time)
• NIPA HUT (good for 9 people): P800
• COTTAGE 2-5 (good for 9 people): P600
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Free use of swimming pool (pool closes at 10:00 PM)
• Guest are only allowed to bring a maximum of 1 bottle of liquor and 1 case of beer. In excess of that, the resort will charge a corkage fee of P300/bottle of wine/liquor and P 600/case of beer.
• Corkage Fee for Lechon is 200/piece. We also accept catering services.
- Online booking: link
- Contact number: (032) 340-1384 / 0905-547-0939 / 0997-988-4441
- Email: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Bantigue Street, Luyang, Carmen, Cebu — 2-3 hours away from Cebu City.
For convenience, bring your own vehicle and navigate via Waze. Just search for “Marick Beach Resort”.
For commuters, you may ride a van from SM City or a bus from North Bus going to Carmen Cebu. Inform the driver to drop you off at Luyang Elementary School in Carmen. From there, ride a habal-habal or tricycle going to Marick Beach Resort. If the driver is not familiar with the resort, tell him it’s located before the Cebu Beach House.