Pop’s fast-rising heartbreak king Lauv is coming back to the Philippines for LAUV Asia Tour 2019! And he’s making a stop in Cebu this May 21, 2019 at the Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino.
Singer-songwriter LAUV was recently ranked as the US’ top emerging act, thanks to huge streaming numbers with hits such as “I Like Me Better” and “There’s No Way.”
Other hit songs from his sophomore album I Met You When I Was 18 include “Paris in the Rain,” “Easy Love,” “Chasing Fire,” and “Getting over You.” He recently released a new collab with Julia Michaels called “There’s No Way.”
- LAUV, LIVE in CEBU
- May 21, 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8PM
- Pacific Grand Ballroom, Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino
- SVIP – ₱3,700
- VIP – ₱3,170
- Gold – ₱2,640
- SP Balcony – ₱2,115
- Silver – ₱1,590
- Balcony – ₱795
- Online: smtickets.com
- Ticket reservations: 0915-535-3873 / (032) 232-6888
- Waterfront Concert & Events Counter – available starting November 23, 2018
- SM Ticket Outlet (SM City Cebu) – available starting November 23, 2018
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.