Experience the fun and adventure of speed! It’s time to switch on the engine’s button at KartZone Cebu.
Kart racing or karting has become a new hub for the novice and even to the pioneering riders. It is an exhilarating driving sport where brave souls dwell. And if you are one, then this is the right spot for your next outdoor adventure checklist.
What’s cool about karting is that you will get to experience driving at multiple twist and turns lane at great speed without the need of a driver’s license and a CITOM watching over you. Of course, your safety is the priority so you will need to go through a short briefing from the staff.
Kartzone Cebu was established since 2001 and has developed its Go-kart rental and racing school to attract more groups and individuals. It also hosts annual motorcycle and scooter races and has become the venue for auto club meetings, team buildings, concerts, and promotional events.
Rates & Other Information
KART RENTAL RATES:
Regular Rates for 4 LAPS:
- Single-Seater – Php225.00/ ticket
- Twin-Seater – Php250.00/ ticket
Regular Rates for 8 LAPS:
- Single-Seater – Php425.00/ ticket (325 on weekday happy hours)
- Twin-Seater – Php450.00/ ticket (350 on weekday happy hours)
Conditions for 4 Laps rates and weekday happy hours:
- Tickets are available on Monday – Friday (10:00 am – 3:00 pm) only.
- Not applicable during holidays
- Ride tickets must be used on the day of purchase and within the prescribe time (10:00 am – 3:00 pm) only.
- Cut-off time is 2:45 pm
- Make sure to get oriented by the marshal before performing the activity.
- Read and understand KartZone waiver before signing.
- NO SWAPPING OF DRIVER/ PASSENGER. Customers who interrupt their ride to switch drivers or passengers shall be disqualified and NO refunds will be given.
- Operating hours: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm daily
- Contact number: (032) 268 2553
- Social: Facebook Page
- Email address: [email protected]
How to get there?
Exact Location: F. Cabahug St. Kasambagan, Cebu City
BY JEEPNEY: The only jeepney passing through Panagdait is 03A from Carbon / Colon / Mabolo (PLDT Mabolo, across Landers Superstore). Drop off between the intersection of Burger King and Jollibee before Sykes Asia. You can see a pathway towards Cebu Kartzone.
BY CAR/GRAB/TAXI: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Kartzone Cebu”. Parking space is available for the customers.