Summer is already upon us and it’s the best time to visit beautiful places in Cebu. There’s just so much to explore in this beautiful island. And believe it or not, you can kick the experience up a notch by renting vacation houses instead of hotels.
Every now and then you need to take some time away from the city, and just catch your breath, and in this case you will take in some really fresh air. At Jam’s Beach House in Daanbantayan, you can enjoy relaxing at their beautiful swimming pool with a fantastic view of the ocean or kick back and relax on their beautiful beach front. Jam’s Beach House is still on its soft opening.
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance Fee: P150 per person
- Standard Room: P1,900 per night, good for 2pax
- Family Room: P2,400 per night, good for 4pax
- Jam’s Beach House resort is still on its SOFT OPENING. There are still some constructions going on.
- They only accept WALK-INS for now.
- They don’t want to disclose their contact numbers yet until they have fully opened.
How to get there?
Exact location: Brgy. Tapilon, Daanbantayan, Northern Cebu — approx. 3 hours away from the city.
From the North Bus Terminal in Mandaue City, ride any bus going to Daanbantayan. Inform the driver to drop you off at 7-Eleven Daanbantayan Town Proper. From there, ride a tricycle and tell the driver to go straight to the Jam’s Beach House Resort in Brgy. Tapilon.
If you’re bringing your own vehicle, navigate on Waze and search for “Tapilon Daanbantayan”. Once you have arrived, just ask around for directions going to Jam’s Beach House. The resort is known among the locals there.