We heard you — YOU wanted to know more about the early Halloween hype circulating around Facebook. And this article proves that the “House 104” Haunted / Horror House attraction is LEGIT & TRUE!
Presented and organized by ALFAPRO Events and Promotions, the House 104 is set to open to public this coming September 22, 2018 until November 24, 2018 — just in time for Halloween.
- Regular rate: ₱150 per head
- Student rate: ₱100 per head (must present a valid ID)
- Operating hours: 3PM to 12MN — September 22 to November 24, 2018 only
- Children 12-14 years old must be accompanied by a guardian
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed to enter
- A maximum of 6 person per entry
- No wearing of high heels
- No camcording inside the house
- No food and drinks allowed
- No flammable materials inside the house
- No flashlights
- Must listen to the guide inside the house
- Don’t touch the things or furnitures inside the house
- If caught stealing or damaging our properties penalties are imposed
- The management is not liable to any accidents happening due to neglecting with our house rules
- People with asthma, highblood pressure and heart problems are not allowed to enter (except with the broken hearted..Ex)
- Buying our ticket means you are amending with our guidelines and if anything happens with the guest we are absolutely out of this
- No running
- Watches, necklaces and earrings must be kept to prevent from losing it
- No pushing
- Don’t hurt the actors and actresses please
How to get there?
Exact location: 104, V. Ranudo St., Cogon, Ramos, Cebu City — at the back of Velez Hospital, across AA BBQ Ramos branch. This is just 5 minutes away from the Fuente Osmena Circle.
BY JEEPNEY: Ride any jeepney passing through Ramos — 14D from Ayala Center Cebu, or 17B & 04C from Colon. Drop off at Velez College, then walk a little further for 5 minutes until you have reached AA BBQ House where House 104 is just right across.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “AA BBQ V. Ranudo Street”. Or refer to the maps below. Parking space is available, but with a fee.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.