We heard you — YOU wanted to know more about the early Halloween hype circulating around Facebook. And this article proves that the “House 104” Haunted / Horror House attraction is LEGIT & TRUE!
Presented and organized by ALFAPRO Events and Promotions, the House 104 is set to open to public this coming September 22, 2018 until November 24, 2018 — just in time for Halloween.
- Regular rate: ₱150 per head
- Student rate: ₱100 per head (must present a valid ID)
- Operating hours: 3PM to 12MN — September 22 to November 24, 2018 only
- Children 12-14 years old must be accompanied by a guardian
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed to enter
- A maximum of 6 person per entry
- No wearing of high heels
- No camcording inside the house
- No food and drinks allowed
- No flammable materials inside the house
- No flashlights
- Must listen to the guide inside the house
- Don’t touch the things or furnitures inside the house
- If caught stealing or damaging our properties penalties are imposed
- The management is not liable to any accidents happening due to neglecting with our house rules
- People with asthma, highblood pressure and heart problems are not allowed to enter (except with the broken hearted..Ex)
- Buying our ticket means you are amending with our guidelines and if anything happens with the guest we are absolutely out of this
- No running
- Watches, necklaces and earrings must be kept to prevent from losing it
- No pushing
- Don’t hurt the actors and actresses please
How to get there?
Exact location: 104, V. Ranudo St., Cogon, Ramos, Cebu City — at the back of Velez Hospital, across AA BBQ Ramos branch. This is just 5 minutes away from the Fuente Osmena Circle.
BY JEEPNEY: Ride any jeepney passing through Ramos — 14D from Ayala Center Cebu, or 17B & 04C from Colon. Drop off at Velez College, then walk a little further for 5 minutes until you have reached AA BBQ House where House 104 is just right across.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “AA BBQ V. Ranudo Street”. Or refer to the maps below. Parking space is available, but with a fee.