Nothing beats a good gelato whether it’s scorching hot or freezing cold outside. The child inside us doesn’t really care.
Giardino Gelato offers fresh and natural soft-served gelato that comes in heavenly colors and flavors. Gelato is made with more milk than a regular ice cream which makes it richer and creamier.
Aside from the usual choices like chocolates, their fruit sorbets is a winning piece especially the Mango Sorbet. It’s like eating a real mango served soft and cold. Freshly dispensed from the gelato processor, Giardino Gelato will surely satisfy your cravings down to the last scoop!
- Operating hours: 10AM to 9PM, Mondays to Sundays
- Contact number: 0922 866 2490
- Social: Facebook Page
- Branch: Upper Ground Floor Seaview Wing, SM Seaside City in South Road Properties (SRP), Cebu City
How to get there?
– Take a FREE MyBus ride from/to BDO Fuente Osmena Circle.
– Ride any MyBus from SM City Cebu, Talisay, Mandaue City, Parkmall. Check the routes & schedules here: https://sugbo.ph/2016/cebu-mybus-guide/
– Book a ride with Grab (from/to SM Seaside City) or hail a cab.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.