Dine in the heart of the sea with a beautiful view of the stunning sunset.
If you are a fan of seafoods and a lover of sea breeze and ambient dining experience at the same time, this is the perfect restaurant for you. Godongri Grill / GG Blue Restaurant has been operating for quite some time already, but this is actually the first time I’ve heard of it and upon seeing its interesting “dine by the sea” concept, I won’t be surprised this will go viral and attract a thousand more people.
GG Blue Restaurant is located inside Hadsan Beach Resort in Brgy. Agus, Lapu-Lapu City. You won’t need to pay any entrance fees if you dine in the restaurant.
MENU / PRICE LIST
- Entrance fee: None. If you dine in.
- Operating hours: 9AM to 12MN, Mondays to Sundays
- Cuisine: Filipino
- Contact numbers: (032) 318-4703 / 0917 303 0889
How to get there?
Exact location: Inside Hadsan Beach Resort in M. L. Quezon National Highway, Brgy. Agus, Lapu-Lapu City — 1-2 hours away from the city.
It’s best to go there when driving your own car or hailing a taxi / Grab so you won’t have a hard time commuting your way back. This can be navigated via Waze, just search for “Hadsan Beach Resort” or “GG Blue Restaurant” in Lapu-Lapu City.
If you opt to commute:
– From SM City, ride a 01K jeep (across APM Mall or near Sun Gold) going to Parkmall. Or ride 01K jeep from Emall. ₱7-15 fare.
– From Parkmall Terminal, ride a MI-04B multicab going to So-ong (SOONG) / Maribago – fare is ₱10/head. Ask the driver to drop you off near Hadsan’s. It’s a bit of a walk getting to the gate.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.