Holding the title for the longest shoreline in Cebu, San Remigio must be the home of many beach resorts nestling on this precious gem. True, there’s a lot to choose from yet only very few can offer a luxurious-like staycation experience. And there’s this one resort that stands out from the rest — the Elegant Beach Resort, one of the most popular and preferred resorts in northern Cebu.
Easy to get to but so hard to leave. You will relax, unwind and fall in love with all that makes Elegant Beach Resort unforgettable. It is indeed a relaxing beachfront resort where you can feel the warmth of the sun and of the people.
Facilities & Amenities
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Swimming pool
- Showers & toiletries
- Volleyball Court
- Children’s Playground
- Table Tennis
- Spacious parking lot
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance fee (8AM to 5PM): ₱120 per head
- Entrance fee (5PM to 12MN): ₱240 per head
– 50% OFF for 11 y/o below
- Table & Chairs: ₱250 per set (1 table & 4 chairs)
- Small: ₱1,000 per day
- Medium: ₱1,500 per day
- Large: ₱2,000 per day
- Double Room: ₱1,960 per night, good for 2pax
- Triple Room: ₱2,185 per night, good for 3pax
- Dorm Type 1: ₱4,000 per night, good for 8pax
- Dorm Type 2: ₱5,000 per night, good for 10pax
– Excess charge is ₱350 per pax per night
– Check-in: 2PM / Check-out: 12NN the next day
- 10 pax below: ₱1,000 per day
- 11-20 pax below: ₱1,500 per day
- 21 pax above: ₱3,000 per day
- Tel: (032) 254-1601 to 05 / (032) 412-4928
- Mobile: 0917-328-1601
- Email: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Brgy. Anapog, San Remigio, Northern Cebu — approx. 3 hours away from the city.
From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to San Remigio. Tell the driver to drop you off at the school in Brgy. Tambongon near Aqua Water Refilling Station. Bus fare is ₱155 (one-way). From there, ride a motorbike (habal-habal) going to the Elegant Beach Resort. Fare is ₱25 per person.
If you’re driving a vehicle, simply navigate with Waze and search for “Elegant Beach Resort” in San Remigio.