Nestled on the famous white sand beach of Alcoy in Southern Cebu, El Paradiso Resort recently enjoyed the social media limelight, famous for its castle-like accommodation. It features an outdoor poo, sun terrace and some rooms with sitting area to relax in after a busy day with a view of the sea or pool.
However, many are asking for more details of this resort. I tried to Google some information, most especially the rates, but to no luck. No worries though, I found ways to share the things you need to know!
Rates and other information
NOTE: The downside here is you have to walk for 10 min to reach Alcoy’s white sand beach.
- Day use (entrance fee): ₱150 per person
- Operating hours: 7AM to 5PM for day use
- 2 pax: ₱500, ₱600 or ₱700 per night
- 3 – 4 pax: ₱2,500 to ₱2,800 per night
- 5 – 8 pax: ₱2,800 to ₱3,500 per night
- 6 pax: ₱700 per night (seaside backpackers room)
– No entrance fee for checked in guests.
– Fan rooms only. Additional foam bed is ₱300 per night.
– 2PM to 12NN the next day check-in/out time.
- Corkage: None as of the moment
- Contact details: (032) 483 9065 / (032) 483 9673 / 0956-849-5327 / 0923-956-3071
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: El Paradiso, Tingko White Beach, Guiwang, Alcoy, Cebu – takes 2.5 to 4 hours or approx. 100km to travel from Cebu City to Alcoy, depending on traffic.
Ride a bus bound for Bato via Sibonga from South Bus Terminal near E-Mall. The bus leaves every 30 minutes. Inform the conductor or driver to drop you off at El Paradiso in Alcoy. If they’re not familiar, just tell them it’s before Tingko Beach. Make sure to navigate via Waze or Google Maps, just search for “El Paradiso Alcoy”.
How much fully air conditioned room overnight?
Pwede ra walk in ?
Jaw dropped here! Kanice aning lugara! ❤❤❤
Hi! slight favor guys. Planning to go there and go home the same day at dawn around 2-4 AM, the scheduling of the buses is not specific, is there still a bus at that time heading back to city?
It’s safe if you go back to the city at 10PM the latest. I think the earliest you can ride a bus is at 4AM.
You may also check this website: http://www.cebu.gov.ph/cebu-south-bus-terminal-bus-schedules/
pwde ko mangayu sa contact number nila? kanang celphone number… thank you
do they have a parking lot?
Naa ba sila contact number for reservations?
Yes, it’s actually in the article. You may reach them at (032) 483 9065 / (032) 483 9673 / [email protected]
Pwede ra walk in for overnight?