Nestled on the famous white sand beach of Alcoy in Southern Cebu, El Paradiso Resort recently enjoyed the social media limelight, famous for its castle-like accommodation. It features an outdoor poo, sun terrace and some rooms with sitting area to relax in after a busy day with a view of the sea or pool.
However, many are asking for more details of this resort. I tried to Google some information, most especially the rates, but to no luck. No worries though, I found ways to share the things you need to know!
Rates and other information
NOTE: The downside here is you have to walk for 10 min to reach Alcoy’s white sand beach.
- Day use (entrance fee): ₱150 per person
- Operating hours: 7AM to 5PM for day use
- 2 pax: ₱500, ₱600 or ₱700 per night
- 3 – 4 pax: ₱2,500 to ₱2,800 per night
- 5 – 8 pax: ₱2,800 to ₱3,500 per night
- 6 pax: ₱700 per night (seaside backpackers room)
– No entrance fee for checked in guests.
– Fan rooms only. Additional foam bed is ₱300 per night.
– 2PM to 12NN the next day check-in/out time.
- Corkage: None as of the moment
- Contact details: (032) 483 9065 / (032) 483 9673 / 0956-849-5327 / 0923-956-3071
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: El Paradiso, Tingko White Beach, Guiwang, Alcoy, Cebu – takes 2.5 to 4 hours or approx. 100km to travel from Cebu City to Alcoy, depending on traffic.
Ride a bus bound for Bato via Sibonga from South Bus Terminal near E-Mall. The bus leaves every 30 minutes. Inform the conductor or driver to drop you off at El Paradiso in Alcoy. If they’re not familiar, just tell them it’s before Tingko Beach. Make sure to navigate via Waze or Google Maps, just search for “El Paradiso Alcoy”.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.