Don’t have plans yet this holy week?
Forget about island hopping, beach hopping, mountain hopping, or waterfall chasing. It’s the best time to try and experience CHURCH HOPPING in Southern Cebu! Instead of grabbing for something that can feed your adventurous soul why not feed your soul with faith and your brain with knowledge from the history of every places through visiting their churches.
Come, join us! Let’s visit #TheChurchesOfSugboSaSouth!
1. Saint Francis of Assisi Church
Feast Day: October 4
2. Theotokos Shrine
Feast Day: March 25
3. Our Lady of Sorrows Parish
Feast Day: September 15
4. St. Augustine Parish Church
Feast Day: August 28
5. Santo Tomas de Villanueva Parish Church
Feast Day: September 22
6. St. Francis Xavier Parish Church
Feast Day: December 3
7. Santa Rosa De Lima Church
Feast Day: August 23
8. The Parish Church of San Nicholas de Tolentino
Feast Day: September 10
9. Patrocinio de Maria Parish Church
Feast Day: Second Saturday of November
10. San Gregorio Church
Feast Day: March 12
11. Our Lady of Divine Grace
Location: Mainit, Oslob
Feast Day: July 23
12. St. Joseph Parish Church
Feast Day: March 19 and May 1
13. Our Lady of Consolation Parish
Feast Day: May 30
14. Saint Gabriel the Archangel Parish Church
Location: Location: Santander
Feast Day: Every 3rd Sunday of April
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.