Ceres Liner, the largest bus transportation service company in Cebu and the Visayas, launched its newest route — Tagbilaran City – Dumaguete City via Cebu South Bus Terminal (CSBT) – Simala Highway going south.
There will be 4 buses to service the route and will cross waters between the provinces on board Lite Ferry roll-on-roll-off vessels.
The Dumaguete-Tagbilaran bus will pass through Tubigon, Bohol and vice versa.
- Dumaguete to Tagbilaran and vice versa: ₱450 (Bus) + ₱70 (Barge)
- Dumaguete to Cebu and vice versa: ₱260 (Bus) + ₱70 (Barge)
- Tagbilaran Bohol to Cebu and vice versa: ₱260 (Bus) + ₱70 (Barge)
- Dumaguete to Cebu and vice versa: 6-7 hours
- Tagbilaran Bohol to Cebu and vice versa: 4-5 hours
- Dumaguete to Tagbilaran to Cebu and vice versa: 12-14 hours
Here’s the schedule (as of October 2018):
1st trip (Dumaguete-Cebu-Tagbilaran)
- 4:00AM from Dumaguete
- 10:00AM from Cebu South Bus Terminal
- 5:00PM from Tagbiliran
2nd trip (Dumaguete-Cebu-Tagbilaran)
- 10:00PM from Dumaguete
- 3:00PM from Cebu South Bus Terminal
- 12:00NN from Tagbilaran
1st trip (Tagbilaran-Cebu-Dumaguete)
- 8:00AM from Tagbilaran
- 12:00NN from Cebu South Bus Terminal
- 6:30PM from Dumaguete
2nd trip (Tagbilaran-Cebu-Dumaguete)
- 2:00PM from Tagbilaran
- 7:00PM from Cebu South Bus Terminal
- 5:30AM from Dumaguete
For better illustration, check the table below:
|Route||Trip||Departure 1||Departure 2||Departure 3|
|Dumaguete – Cebu – Tagbilaran||1st Trip||4:00AM from Dumaguete||10:00AM from Cebu South Bus Terminal||5:00PM from Tagbiliran|
|2nd Trip||10:00PM from Dumaguete||3:00PM from Cebu South Bus Terminal||12:00NN from Tagbiliran|
|Tagbilaran – Cebu – Dumaguete||1st Trip||8:00AM from Tagbilaran||12:00NN from Cebu South Bus Terminal||6:30PM from Dumaguete|
|2nd Trip||2:00PM from Tagbilaran||7:00PM from Cebu South Bus Terminal||5:30AM from Dumaguete|
Is there still a daily bus from Duma to Cebu at 11pm? If not, what time is the last bus??
Cebu – Duma 11pm naa ?? 😊
Hello, do we need to book a ticket for this? Or we can just get it in the bus terminal?