Drained from work? Or exhausted from the never ending deadlines at school? When you think you have no time to take a break and unwind, well you actually do have time! Having a little break is not running away but finding a motivation to keep going. A little pixie dust is what we have for you, we wish you nothing but happiness. Let Sugbo.ph be your ‘wanderlust soul fairy’ so get ready for a fun-exciting luxurious pool adventure just WITHIN THE CITY. You read it right, you don’t have to travel for hours just to make your get-away worthwhile. Less time travel means more time to have fun!
CEBU WESTOWN LAGOON is ready to give you another fun-filled experience you wouldn’t believe somewhere in the city could offer, located at FF. Cruz St., Subangdaku, North Reclamation Area, Mandaue City.
Maybe a tour could help?
FROM THE ENTRANCE
THE KIDDIE POOL
The kiddie pool is approximately 2ft. deep and it has slides that your kids will surely enjoy.
THE MAIN POOL
The Main pool is approximately 4ft. deep and has two slides. The highest slide is 30ft. while the lowest is 20ft. Their slides are not just simple slides, it has lots of curves that will make your heart pump faster.
THE JACUZZI POOL
THE HOTEL ROOMS
Rates & Other Information
- Day Use (8AM-11PM): ₱280 per head, inclusive of 1 free drink
- Night Use (6PM-11PM): ₱200 per head, inclusive of 1 free drink
- Operating Hours: 8AM to 11PM, Mondays to Sundays
- Corkage Fee: NONE except alcoholic drinks and lechon
- Types of Rooms (Least to Most Expensive): (8) Deluxe Rooms, (8) Premium Rooms, (2) Family Rooms, (4) Superior Rooms, (1) Penthouse Room
- Cottages: Small, Big
- Restricted Swimwear: Jeans, Jackets/T-Short, Undergarments, Diapers/Napkins, Long Skirts, Clothes with Buttons and Zippers, Shoes/Slippers, Watches/Jewelry
- Contact Numbers (Reservations/Inquiries): (032) 268-2064 / (032) 236-2299, +639772358529 / +639393453129 / +639325672461
HOW TO GET THERE?
Location: FF. Cruz St., Subangdaku, North Reclamation Area, Mandaue City
You can just ride a jeep O1K from E-mall that will pass directly to Cebu Westown Lagoon near MO2 Bar. If you will be using a private car, there’s a spacious parking area available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.