THE “BOYCE” ARE BACK. The most viewed independent band in the world on YouTube, Boyce Avenue is coming back in the Philippines for a concert in Manila on June 1, 2018 and in Cebu on June 2, 2018 – together with well-loved Filipino singer, Moira.
Boyce Avenue is comprised of the three Manzano brothers – Alejandro (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Fabian (guitar, vocals) and Daniel (bass, percussion, vocals). The Florida-based band was formed in 2004, and in 2007 they started posting videos on YouTube sharing not only their original songs, but also their distinctive acoustic covers with the world.
Joining them on this concert is MOIRA, one of today’s favorites and one of the breakthrough singers of 2017 after winning the Himig Handog 2017 with her song “Titibo-Tibo”.
- VIP – Php 4,000
- Gold – Php 3,000
- Silver – Php 2,000
- Sponsors Row – Php 2,000
- Bronze – Php 1,500
- Upper Balcony – Php 1,200
- General Admission – Php 800
- For reservations, call 0917-888-2083 (Sean) / 0932-161-4771 (Godwin)
- Waterfront Concert & Events Counter
- Ayala Concierge
- SM City Cebu Customer Service Counter
- Boyce Avenue + Moira
- June 2, 2018 (Saturday) @ 8PM
- Grand Ballroom, Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino
- April 4, 2018: Added Ticket Outlets.
- March 26, 2018: TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. Buy your tickets at Waterfront Hotel Cebu City – this is the only ticket outlet for now. For reservations, contact 0917-888-2083 (Sean) / 0932-161-4771 (Godwin).
- March 23, 2018: Ticket selling will start on March 26, 2018 (Monday).
- March 22, 2018: Added seat plan based on ticket prices.
- March 21, 2018: Ticket selling is delayed. For now, you can contact Sean Yu for reservations at 0917-888-2083. He’s the Marketing Staff of TSE Live, the concert producer.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.