A much needed refreshment you unknowingly want.
For the people who really find peace in nature and who love sunsets, this is the perfect place to satisfy your desires. A place that can give you serenity, where you can fully enjoy a vacation the way you wanted.
Out of almost hundred of places that Southern Cebu has to offer, Asturias gives pride to the newly renovated Asturias Beach Resort by Blissful Creations. Aside from being the best place to spend your weekend and rest days, this beach house has the perfect spot in their boardwalk for viewing of Tañon Straight and Mt. Canlaon.
This resort offers a relaxing place where you can enjoy the beach front. Relieve those stress and unwind.
They also offer the ESTUARY CRUISE where you can enjoy the preserved nature. You can find different kinds of birds for it is known to be the home of migratory birds. During the cruise, you can also see the golden old mangroves and salt water trees around.
- Air conditioning
- Laptop friendly workspace
- No pets
- Check-in time is 12NN – 2PM and check out out by 12NN
- Self check-in with building staff
– Note: Guests are encouraged not to bring their food because they have a restaurant and snack bar inside the premises or even wine and drinks if you need.
Rates & Other Information
- Entrance fee: ₱50 per head for day use (No entrance fee for overnight staying guests)
- Estuary Cruise: ₱150 per head inclusive of boat, boatmen and life vest
- Kayak: ₱350 per hour, ₱200 for 30 mins
- Twin bed: ₱1,700 per night, good for 2pax
- Barkada room: ₱3,000 per night, good for 6pax
Exclusive Use for Events:
- They have 3 venues for events: (1) Lantawan / Boardwalk, (2) Beach Front, and (3) Indoor Venue with full ceiling drapes.
- Day Use (8AM to 5PM): ₱5,000 per day, good for 100-120pax
- Night Use (6PM to 11PM): ₱8,000 per day, good for 100-120pax
Asturias Beach Resort by Blissful Creations also offers food catering services for special functions, floral decorations for special occasions, events planning & coordination, beers and drinks.
- Corkage? Yes. Restaurant is available inside.
- Contact numbers: 0939-930-4580 / 0917-139-4223
- Social: Facebook Page
- Online booking: link (then search for “Asturias Beach House”)
How To Get There?
Exact location: Brgy. Owak, Asturias, Midwestern Cebu — approx. 1.5 hours away from the city.
There are two (2) routes to get there:
1. RECOMMENDED: Transcentral Highway (via Busay/Balamban)
– Take a V-hire from the Ayala terminal going to Tuburan. Ask the driver to drop you off at the Barangay Hall of Brgy. Owak. Fare is ₱130 /head (one-way). From there, ride a habal-habal (motorbike) to Asturias Beach House – fare is ₱40 /head.
– If you are renting a private van or driving your own vehicle, take this route. You can then navigate using Waze or Google Maps, just search for “Asturias Beach Club”.
2. Via Toledo
– You can ride a bus from the South Bus Terminal going to Toledo/Tuburan. Fare is around ₱100/head. Travel time is approximately 3-4 hours from the terminal. This is only ideal if you come from Minglanilla/Naga/Toledo. Ask the driver to drop you off at the Barangay Hall of Brgy. Owak. From there, ride a habal-habal (motorbike) to Asturias Beach House – fare is ₱40 /head.
[…] Full feature: https://sugbo.ph/2018/asturias-beach-house/ […]
Hi, im a resident at brgy. Owak. Vhire rate is Php130. Just to clarify :)