Unleash your K-Drama and K-Pop frenzy at Wedoshop, a Korean store in Talamban Times Square fully packed for every K fan. They have everything from cute and adorable things to style and beauty products.
“Kilay is life”
Struggling to trace, line, draw and curve that perfect eyebrow? Now, you don’t need a ruler, protractor or even a french curve anymore. Here’s a guide for the ultimate kilays (eyebrows) that will speak for you from dramatic to party or everyday use.
Not only for eyebrows but the place is a make-up addict’s heaven. They have all kinds of lipsticks, eyeliners, foundations, blush-ons, multi-colored eye-shadows and the infamous “contour contour lang besh”. They also have a complete set of different brushes fit for all these face art.
All those Korean smooth healthy skin is just crazy and can make us wish that we can also have one. Well, the wishing is over. They have facial masks, moisturizers, BB creams, sunblocks and all the hurrah for skin care.
Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in here screams cuteness. They are just very adorable, they’d give you happiness by just looking at them.
Wedoshop even has the famous stuff toys like the Descendants of the Sun’s soldier girlfriend, and the all-time favorite Pikachu!
Accessorize and be updated in a fascinating Korean style.
I know you want to ask but they have almost everything in here and you can buy as many as you can, except an Oppa.
• Exact location: 2/F Talamban Times Square, Talamban, Cebu City (just right across Talamban National High School, near Talamban Gymnasium)
• Operating hours: 9 AM to 10PM, Mondays to Sundays
• Contact details: (02) 921-9459/ [email protected] / Facebook Page
• HOW TO GET THERE?
– JEEPNEY: Ride a 13C jeepney going to Banilad/Talamban from Ayala Center Cebu near PAG-IBIG Building or Security Bank. Inform the driver to drop you off at Talamban Time Square across Talamban National High School.
– UBER/GRAB/TAXI: Estimated fare cost from Ayala Center Cebu is P130 (good for 4pax). Talamban Time Square is relatively popular in the area. If the driver is not familiar, the place can be searched on Waze or Google Maps.