Cebuanos truly love trying different cuisines and we would even want to explore what’s new. I was recently introduced to a new restaurant serving good-tasting Asian fusion food, and I’m excited to share my experience with you. Are your appetites ready? Introducing Munch Bistro in Talamban Times Square.
Every restaurant has its own concept to attract more people and give them a better dining experience. Munch Bistro’s interior showcases Hong Kong’s interesting entertainment industry, with mini galleries of the country’s most popular films. Plus, they can also give you a list of great Asian movies for your next movie marathon. The owner and staff are very accommodating.
Not everyone can afford to travel to different countries and taste their signature dishes. So don’t worry, just remember there’s this one-stop bistro in Talamban serving palatable Asian fusion inspired dishes. Your cravings will surely be satisfied.
Complete price list / menu:
The pictures of the food alone are undeniably tempting already, how much more if you get to taste it? Well, for me the food was more than satisfying, and just writing this article already makes me want to go back. Rest assured, you will not regret dining here at Munch Bistro.
• Exact location: 2/F Talamban Times Square, Talamban, Cebu City (just right across Talamban National High School, near Talamban Gymnasium)
• Operating hours: 11:30 AM to 10PM, Mondays to Sundays
• Contact details: 0942 188 6467/ [email protected] / Facebook Page
• HOW TO GET THERE?
– JEEPNEY: Ride a 13C jeepney going to Banilad/Talamban from Ayala Center Cebu near PAG-IBIG Building or Security Bank. Inform the driver to drop you off at Talamban Time Square across Talamban National High School.
– UBER/GRAB/TAXI: Estimated fare cost from Ayala Center Cebu is P130 (good for 4pax). Talamban Time Square is relatively popular in the area. If the driver is not familiar, the place can be searched on Waze or Google Maps.