Does that sweet tooth of yours is craving again for velvety, lip-smacking desserts?
A new dessert café is made just for you and to fill up your little grumpy tummy, this is not just an ordinary café you’ve visited but they have pancakes upgraded into crepe cakes, this year old café was also awarded as Most Outstanding and Innovative Crepe cake café shop on National Consumers Choice 2016.
Get ready to put this into your To-Go-List and visit the first ever café that offer crepe cakes in Cebu – The Last Course Cafe.
Never imagined a pile of layered crepes with a touch of different flavour can be this satisfying and deliciously good in an affordable price. Another thing, Matcha lovers here in Cebu maybe you’ll be thanking The Last Course Café for making an exquisite Matcha crepe cake which is to die for.
Aside from these Flavorful Crepe cakes, they also serve a great-tasting coffee that is a perfect match for their cakes, count their frappes in too. They didn’t only settle for their crepe cakes but they also serve meals and for their highlight aside from dessert is the Grilled Spaghetti Cheese Sandwich and they serve it hot and spicy.
LAST COURSE CAFE MENU:
• Seating capacity: 20-30
• Operating hours: 12NN – 2AM, Mondays to Sundays
• Contact information: (032) 410-1131 / [email protected] / Facebook Page
• Exact location: Gov. M. Cuenco, Banilad Cebu City (just right across Sto. Nino Village)
HOW TO GET THERE?
• PUBLIC: Ride a 13C from USC-Main / Ayala Road going to Banilad/Talamban. Ask the driver or konduktor to drop you off at Sto. Nino Village in Banilad.
• PRIVATE: Simply search on Waze for “Last Course Cafe” located in Banilad to navigate. Or make it as your destination point on Uber or Grab. Parking is available, but very limited.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.