DINE & UNWIND! Experience fun and sumptuous dining over a spectacular view of Cebu City.
With Metro Cebu’s apparent economic boom with its unstoppable growing number of skyscrapers, it would definitely be an amazing experience to witness a panoramic view of the city’s undeniably beautiful skyline. Opened just last August 2017, Tops of Cebu is the newest mountain-top restaurant in Busay that offers not just delectable dishes, but also an incredible experience to be on top of Cebu.
Daytime or nighttime, Top of Cebu can still give you an unforgettable dining experience. It will depend on your preference, though.
During the day, you will get a crystal clear panoramic view of the city while enjoying the foggy weather at the top.
But it gets more romantic or intimate at night, especially when you get to witness the majestic view of the city lights and feel the cool breeze.
Top of Cebu is owned by the Pages Group of Companies that also manages Lantaw Restaurants, Mooon Cafe, Thirsty, Shaka, etc. Apart from the amazing views, Top of Cebu serves palatable all-time favorite Filipino, American and French dishes.
‘Top of Cebu’ price list / menu:
• Operating hours: 11AM to 11PM, Mondays to Sundays
• Contact details: (032) 416 1122 / Facebook Page (Open for reservations / bookings for exclusive events or private parties)
• Exact location: Brgy. Busay, Cebu Transcentral Highway, Cebu City – just beside the popular Tops Lookout (20-30 minutes drive from JY Square Mall in Lahug, Cebu City)
• How to get there:
– MOTORBIKE: Hire a habal-habal driver (Motorcycle for hire) near JY Square Mall in Lahug, and inform him to drop you off at the said restaurant or at Tops Lookout. Estimated fare is P50 per person (max of 2).
– TAXI: Hiring a taxi cab is possible but that can be hefty. Most of them won’t give you a metered reading system – hence, they’ll be offering you an estimated fare in going there.
– UBER/GRAB: In most cases, this is not possible.
– PRIVATE: (Best option) Spacious parking space available. Just search for ‘Top of Cebu’ or ‘Tops Lookout’ in Cebu Transcentral Highway via Waze or Google Maps. ‘Tops of Cebu’ restaurant is located just beside the popular Tops Lookout.