Santorini is the supermodel among the islands in Greece. The island is iconic for its blue and white structures lined along the coast. It offers amazing panoramic views, pristine white sand beach, and romantic sunsets. No wonder it is in almost everyone’s travel bucket list.
The awesome thing is, even without flying to Greece, you can get a piece of it via this Santorini-inspired resort in Oslob, Southern Cebu — the ISSA’S HAVEN.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
Issa’s Haven is only exclusive for checked-in guests. Meaning, they don’t allow day tours, day use or pool access to the public.
- Option 1: P20,000 per night for 15-25 pax with breakfast
- Option 2: P25,000 per night for 26-35 pax with breakfast
- Walk-ins are discouraged. Make sure to book first before going to the resort.
- Corkage: Only snacks / junkfood are allowed inside. Other food and drinks may be charged. Cooking is not allowed.
- Facebook Page: link
- Website: link
- Email: Not yet available.
- Contact number: 0915-657-0524
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy. Looc, Oslob, Cebu — 3-4 hours away from Cebu City.
From the South Bus Terminal (near Emall), ride a Ceres bus going to Oslob. You may tell the bus to drop you off at Looc Elementary School. The resort is just located along the highway, around 2-3 minutes walk from Looc Elementary School. You may also navigate via Waze or Google Maps.