With its lush greenery, hilly landscape, and magnificent mountain views, Paradise Hills Mountain Resort is the perfect place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life. It really lives up to its name as it is a rejuvenating and refreshing oasis in Brgy. Buluang, Compostela, Cebu.
Soft opening set on March 18, 2018, Paradise Hills Mountain Resort is the newest mountain resort that will surely attract thousands of people, especially this summer season. And the pictures keep us more excited!
Rates & Other Information
They don’t have room accommodations yet and can only accept walk-ins for now.
- Entrance fee: ₱100 per adult; ₱50 per kid
- Parking fee: ₱100
- Table Rental: ₱300 per day
- Cottage: ₱500 per day
- Mushroom Table: ₱800 per day
- Tent rental: ₱1,500 per day (with 2 tables and 10 chairs)
- Corkage: None as of the moment
- Operating hours: 8AM to 6PM, Mondays to Sundays (Time extension from 6PM to 10PM, additional rate applies.)
- Contact number: 0926-055-5260 / 0923-043-4973
- Social: N/A
How to get there?
Exact location: Barangay Buluang, Compostela Cebu — just a few meters from the entrance of Q-Park Calvary. More or less 1 hour travel time from the city.
From SM CITY CEBU, you can ride:
– Vhire going to Danao ETT: 1 hour and 10 minutes Fare: ₱50
– Or jeep going to Danao (27 = Jeep Number) Fare: ₱20-25
…just tell the driver to drop you off at “Skina Buluang”.
From there, there are motorbikes or halal-habal and tricycles at the skina, tell them that you’re going to “Paradise Hills Mountain Resort”. Fare is ₱10-20 per head.
If you’re bringing your own vehicle, just navigate via Waze and search for “Q-Park Compostela”. Once you have reached to the destination, you can ask around for the directions for Paradise Hills Mountain Resort.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.