Yep, for the nth time, this is another EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN treat for you! Resto owners surely know how to please the Cebuanos — we dig anything unlimited — unli rice, unli chicken, unli seafood, unli beer. Now, how does UNLIMITED pizza and pasta sound to you? Blu CAT Pizzeria and Restobar, a renowned Japanese restobar in Mandaue City, launched its all-you-can-eat lunch buffet for only ₱199 per person.
For ₱199 (lunch only), you will get UNLIMITED:
✔ Bottomless Iced Tea
Rates & Other Information
Eat-All-You-Can Lunch Buffet
- Available during lunch only. NO dinner buffet.
- Lunch hours: 11AM to 2PM, Mondays to Sundays
- Rate: ₱199 per head
- Operating hours: 11AM to 3AM, Mondays to Sundays (they also have billiards and KTVs)
- Contact number: (032) 564 3824
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Sacris Rd, Mandaue City, Cebu. Landmark: cor A.S. Fortuna and Pang Panga Korean Restaurant. Name of building is Blu CAT.
If you opt to commute, these are your options:
– From the Ayala PUV terminal, ride a 20A jeepney going to Caltex Tipolo. From there, ride a 20i jeepney going to A.S. Fortuna.
– From Gaisano Country Mall in Banilad, ride a 20i jeepney going to A.S. Fortuna.
If you’re bringing your own car or hailing a car, this can be navigated via Waze or Google Maps by simply entering “Blu Cat Pizzeria and Restobar”.