Don’t you sometimes feel like just plunking down some beach and just staying there for hours?
Well, you might want to know that there is a new relaxing place to unwind & reconnect with our favorite body of water, the sea, at Sadagat Beach Camp in Medellin, Cebu.
It’s a beach camp where you can experience the grand trio of camping; regular camping, glamping, and car camping. And add on to it the beauty of the beach of Medellin and it makes for the perfect place to set up camp in the North.
It had its pre-opening just last November 25 so it’s pretty new.
The place focuses on just being in the moment at the beach which is why they have lounge chairs all over the place, swings, and even a Pukot Bed that faces the sea.
Layag Bar and Kasku Mart
It’s a camp that has a bar and mini-mart onsite. How much more ideal can a relaxing place be? These are like the magic words to a barkadahan hangout or a chill escape.
Their bar offers drinks as well as milk tea with their partnership with OurTea (formerly known as Artea) and the mart for all your necessities and instant buys.
What to eat in SaDagat?
They can prepare various delicious Filipino dishes like Bbq, deep fried native chicken, biku, budbud, pinyato, empanada, fisherman’s catch for sugba, tinola or kinilaw, and even a pre-ordered whole lechon.
Now if you have a particular craving, you can let them know so that the food and snacks that you want will be prepared accordingly.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P50 per head (7AM to 11PM daily)
- Payaw 1/2/3 (beach sheds): P500 per day
- Payaw Daku (beach shed): P1,000 per day
- Batwing (beach shed): P600 per day
- Tables: P200 per day
- Tables under tarp: P300 per day
- Parka 1 and 2: P1,000 per night for 2pax, extra person P350 each with mattress. Max 2 additional persons
- Parka Grande: P1,500 per night for 3pax, extra person P350 with mattress. Max 3 additional.
- Regular camping (Overnight): P250 per person per night
- Glamping: P800 per night
- Car camp for 2: P900 per night
- Motor camp for 2: P600 per night
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0916-588-8303
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sadagat.beach
- Pet-friendly: YES
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: KM128, Sitio Tambo, Kawit Medellin, Northern Cebu – approx. 3.5 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: Go to Cebu City North Bus Terminal and ride on a bus bound for Kawit. The estimated travel time is 3.5-4 hours. Once in Kawit, tell the driver to drop you off at Sadagat Beach Camp just after Villa Edgar Beach Resort.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Sadagat Beach Camp” in Medellin. Parking space is available.