The highly anticipated Disney+ is finally coming to Southeast Asia, including the Philippines, later this year.
Disney+ is a subscription video-on-demand streaming service where you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic
This news came after Disney published the vacant job opportunities they have opened for Disney+ in the region, but these jobs are for those who are based in Singapore.
According to Disney’s careers page, here are the available positions:
- Disney+, Manager – Subscription Management
- Disney+, Manager – Partner Engagement (SEA)
- Disney+, Creative Producer (SEA)
- Disney+, Senior Manager/ Manager – PR & Communications (SEA)
- Disney+, Senior Manager – Creative Communications (SEA)
- Disney+, Senior Manager/Manager – Social Media (SEA)
- Disney+, Director/ Senior Manager – Brand Marketing & Partnerships (SEA)
- Disney+, Graphics Designer (SEA)
Hence, if you’re in Singapore or know someone in Singapore who is looking for a job, you know the deal.
Currently, Disney+ is only available in the following countries:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
However, countries in the Asia and the Pacific will soon be getting their services beginning mid-2022 to early 2023. But because of the pandemic, plans may be pushed a little later, nothing has been officially announced yet.
It is also rumored that Disney+ could launch in the Philippines with a subscription price of PHP 359 a month.