Time spent with family and friends away from the city, most especially if we seldom get away from the stress, is always an amazing experience. We want nothing but the best for our well-deserved vacation. To help you find the perfect place that won’t disappoint is this new Instagrammable resort that’s just to 3 to 4 hours drive away from the city.
Nestled in the heart of Oslob where you can experience the world-famous swimming with the whale sharks, Country Home Resort is an ideal spot from which to discover Cebu and the beautiful coastal town of Oslob. It is a place where every corner is picturesque, and allows you to refresh and replenish yourself with the breathtaking view and rejuvenating ambiance.
- Standard Room: ₱1,800 per night, good for 2pax with breakfast
- Family Room: ₱2,800 per night, good for 4pax with breakfast
- Barkada Room: ₱4,500 per night, good for 8pax (without breakfast)
- Suite Room: ₱4,000 per night, good for 2pax with breakfast
- Extra person is charged ₱300 per night.
- Check-in: 2PM / Check-out: 12NN the next day
- The resort has no internet connection but loads to mobile are available for purchase for mobile internet data
- No bringing of Alcoholic Drinks inside the resort
- No smoking within the vicinity of the resort
- Bringing of foods purchased outside the resort is subject for corkage
- Pets are allowed.
There’s no option for Day Use as of the moment. Guests are required to book in advance as the resort discourages walk-ins to better serve you.
- Contact number: 0945-820-6547
- Social: Facebook Page
- Email address: [email protected]
How to get there?
Exact location: Daanlungsod, Oslob, Southern Cebu — 3-4 hours away from the city proper. Just few meters after Oslob Public Market.
BY BUS: From the South Bus Terminal (near Emall), ride a Ceres bus going to Oslob. Inform the driver to drop you off at Country Home Resort or Petron Oslob, few meters away from the public market. The resort is just located along the highway. You may also navigate via Waze or Google Maps.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Country Home Resort” in Oslob. Parking space is available.
Book this resort AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Walay klaro ang ga-manage ani. Even if you pay 50% DP, ihatag na ug lain ang inyong room ug naay makauna ug abot didto sa ilaha. We booked a family room for Dec 22, 2019 pag abot namo didto fully booked nadaw sila when we reserved & paid prior to coming. They gave our room to a walk-in who paid on the day. Worse, no apologies were given to us. Mura rajud silag wala kahasol ug taw. And I am talking with owners here not just a staff. Giingnan rami nga wala ra daw problema kay dili radaw nila kuhaon ang among deposit thru Palawan Padala. They didn’t refund maski naa nami didto ug ilahang sala ang tanan. Ila dayon mi gipasa sa ilang tapad nga resort ilang tawag. Timan-i NO APOLOGIES we’re given & we declined the “resort” nga ilahang gihatag ky Pension House. We didn’t travel for 6hrs to get a Pension House. Nangita nalang mi ug lain. Imagine unsa kahasol sa amoa. Ug like adding insult to the injury, the day after, ilang giwithdraw ang money in Palawan Padala. On Dec24, I asked to give me my money back, dili na mangreply.
Ask if pwede walk in lng just to use the pool?
no smoking area? or a place where to drink and chill?