Summer is indeed merrier for the Cebuanos, especially those who are living in the south. Now they don’t have to travel to Mandaue and Mactan to experience this exciting kind of attraction.
Bluepool Waterpark, situated within Guanzon Beach Resort, is a newly established and recently opened resort in Naga City that features various services and facilities for both intimate and large groups.
Rates & Other Information
Rates / Fees:
- Entrance fee: ₱80 per head; ₱40 for 3-11 y/o; FREE for 2 y/o & below
- Blu Table: ₱750 per day — Small table w/ 4pax seating capacity (max of 10pax)
- Blu Cottage: ₱1,000 per day — Small cottage w/ 6pax seating capacity (max of 15pax)
- Pool View Cottage: ₱1,500 per day — Ground Floor Cottage Area w/ 10pax seating capacity (max of 20pax)
- Sky View Cottage: ₱3,000 per day — 2nd Floor Cottage Area w/ 20pax seating capacity (max of 40pax)
- Reservations are prioritized. Make sure to call them first before going to the resort.
- Operating hours:
– 9AM to 6PM on Mondays to Fridays
– 24 hours on Saturday
– 12AM to 6PM on Sunday
- Contact numbers: (032) 232-8859 / 515-8077 / 0933-817-7641 / 0917-329-7741
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
If you wish to stay overnight, they have accommodation facilities at Guanzon Beach Resort, which is just adjacent to Blu-pool Waterpark. Room costs for as low as ₱1,500 per night, good for 4pax.
How to get there?
Exact location: Langtad Bridge, City of Naga, Cebu — 1.5-2 hours away from the city.
– From CIT University or Punta Princesa or Bulacao/Pardo, ride any jeepney (usually 43/44) going to Naga.
– From SM City Cebu, ride any jeepney (usually 10H) bound for Bulacao or Pardo.
Or from Colon Street, ride a jeepney with routes 09C/F, or 10F/H and drop off at Jollibee Bulacao or Pardo Church (P8 fare). From there, ride another jeepney (43/44) going to Minglanilla / Naga.
– Or from Ayala Center Cebu, ride a 12L jeepney going to Punta Princesa. From there, ride another jeepney going to Naga.
…then inform the driver to drop you off at Guanzon Beach Resort in Naga City.
BY BUS: You can also ride any bus or mini bus going south from the South Bus Terminal. Make sure to inform the driver or konduktor ahead that you’re dropping off at Guanzon Beach Resort in Naga City.
BY CAR/GRAB/TAXI: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps, and set your destination to “Blu-pool Waterpark” in Naga City. Taxi/Grab will cost you around P400-500 (for 4pax).
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.