Right after Sugbo.ph featured the Maravilla Beach in Tabuelan early this year, it became an instant hit. In fact, the trending post reached to more than 2 million people on Facebook alone, which made Tabuelan as one of the most visited beach destinations this summer. People surely got excited about the pristine white sand beach and clean waters.
If beach camping is not your thing, and you prefer a more comfortable stay that is affordable and is fronting the beach, La Familia Beach Resort is definitely for you! It is a vacation resort where you can enjoy the fine stretch of Tabuelan’s white sand beach without hurting your pocket.
Rates & Other Information
- NO Entrance Fee
- Tent: ₱150 per head (own tent)
- Cottage: ₱150 per head; or 500 good for 6pax
- Family Room: ₱3,500 per night, good for 6pax
- Regular Room: ₱1,500 per night, good for 2pax
- Regular Room: ₱2,500 per night, good for 4pax
- Beach Front Room: ₱4,800 per night, good for 6pax
– Excess is ₱150 per head per night
– Check-in: 2PM; Check-out: 12NN the next day
- Walk-ins allowed? Yes.
- Corkage fee: None as of the moment
- Contact details: (032) 461-9075 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Tabunok, Tabuelan, North-Western Cebu — 2-3 hours away from Cebu City.
From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to Tabuelan – bus fare is ~₱100/way. Drop off at Tabuelan Public Market – where you can buy ahead your food. From the Public Market, ride a motorbike or habal-habal going to La Familia Beach Resort – fare is ₱50 per person.
If you’re bringing your own vehicle, the resort can be searched on Waze or Google Maps. Just enter “La Familia Beach Resort, Antonio y De Pio Highway, Tabuelan, Cebu”.